Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?

Go down 
+2
DoomScythe101
h1tthefloor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
man i hope it snows tonight so there is no school TOMOROW

Yes, I would LOVE to have to take finals after winter break. BRING ON THE SNOW, BITCHES.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:26 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
Imo we need to come up with sort of a "perfect lineup" for our team. Something that has 5 heroes that we can usually get that work well together, and that we have a player for. Something like Venge/Pirate/Drow/Lion/Slardar. The team has decent initiation capabilities with pirate, venge, and slardar, and plenty of stuns. Drow would farm while the other 4 gank and try to establish a 4v5 dominance.

there is no perfect lineup... but i like this one

P.S. im back bitches
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
man i hope it snows tonight so there is no school TOMOROW

Alright so you guys have no school when it snows ?

Come to Canada ! We have 30 Centimeters every days and the average temperature is -15°C. (but we still have school assholes)

Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:25 pm

[quote="Negro."]
BDnR.Baked' wrote:
We have 30 Centimeters every days and the average temperature is -15°C. (but we still have school assholes)

Stupid metric system making me have to look up converters.
(I fully support a change in the U.S. from the "standard" shitty system to the metric system btw)
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:09 pm

we're playing this evening so i can try my formula, mmmk? mmmk.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:45 pm

hey kronos im in dude but idk this "formula" of yours
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:27 pm

the formula is on the previous page. dude try it out and see what doom/negro thinks about the team you pick!

Watch, I'll try it right now:

picks=[Group 1]venge, sandking, lion, [Group 2]kunkka, [Group 3]drow
lanes=drow solo mid, kunkka + lion, venge+sandking
result=good team!

I didn't (and couldn't) choose a carry hero that needs a trilane. But if I had wanted a hard carry that needed to trilane, I could still follow the rule about picking one "*" hero and one "†" hero and I'd end up with:

picks=[Group 1]venge, sandking, enigma†, [Group 2]kunkka*, [Group 3]void
lanes=kunkka* solo mid, enigma† solo danger lane, void+venge+sandking
result=good team!

P.S. I updated the formula. It's even better now.

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

man i was gonna play so much dota tonight and test out my formula but I'm going to a party so nvm. I might be on later maybe
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Kronos wrote:
man i was gonna play so much dota tonight and test out my formula but I'm going to a party so nvm. I might be on later maybe

It's kewl, I can't get on tonight anyways. But after tomorrow I'm on winter break so...
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:16 pm

k k
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 pm

doom u start break so late..?!

oh and i cant stop looking at the 50 cent effect
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Burt > Fiddy

So, when are we gonna play
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 pm

i started winter break 2 weeks ago...
i can play whenever you guys want...
kinda boring...
5 more weeks....
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm down to play whenever tonight, just lmk.

You could work on getting that video uploaded negro =P
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:53 pm

ugh i have an idea ill send you the video and you upload it
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:54 pm

clan bdnr only allows youtube and dalimotion i tryed ur weaird site and didnt work

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Alright let's play @ 8PM east wich means 7PM ur time doom...

Lets play vs ODD, "Leonardo(OD) said we were a bunch of noobs etc and i dont even know him...

it'd be fun to win vs em.

Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 7:26 pm

Negro. wrote:
clan bdnr only allows youtube and dalimotion i tryed ur weaird site and didnt work

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

Like I said, I don't know anything about it, I just know it's a place where people upload videos other than youtube.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:58 pm

will someone plz try teh formula kthx
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

man negro, they say u kno hwo to change ip shti after i was banned from dotacash which i found out 3 weeks ago from my previous leavins lol. kinda wanna play on ther bot so just wanna check it out if negro can do somethging.

oh yea realized somethin, if ur pudge and u cyclone urself while activating rot, for some reason u will become invernerable even after the duration O.o i think icefrogs gunna change this but pwns some noobs with rot and maybe kill their fountain ;D

Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:16 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
oh yea realized somethin, if ur pudge and u cyclone urself while activating rot, for some reason u will become invernerable even after the duration O.o i think icefrogs gunna change this but pwns some noobs with rot and maybe kill their fountain ;D

Wow, nice. I'll definitely be trying that out =D

Edit: Didn't work. Were you playing an AI map?
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:09 pm

new map: omniknight got what seems to be a gigantic buff! spectre is almost back to normal after getting a nerf many verions ago that had been too big. the only point of the smoke bombs seems to be that you can gank without getting seen by wards. And pheonix's ultimate seems like it really really sucks (takes too long to go off, takes too few attacks to kill it 5/6/9???, and AOE is too small (enemies could just run away within 6 seconds instead of killing it, if they have to)...plus it kills the pheonix if the sun gets killed. *shrug*

gyro clinkz and AA are available in -CM mode and I think they are all strong enough to use. I'll have to add them to formula...

Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Agreed, Phoenix seems like his ult is going to be hella weak, especially lategame where people can do 9 attacks in 2 seconds.. alone. But if you're getting chased into say, that jukespot under sentinel's first bot tower (your enemies have to be pretty dumb), it seems extremely amazing. At first glance it appears to be a teamfight-winning spell, but really I think it's an antigank spell- not that useful on a hero with such pathetic agility, because he's not going to be farming that much. I vote for a buff to his agi gain.

^^Note that this is 100% theorycraft, I haven't played a single game of 6.70 yet.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:25 pm

oh good i'm glad this thread was just moved and not deleted. I was like IT HAS MY WHOLE FORMULA! DONT DELETE IT! OMGZzz

santa rendeer santa
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:06 am

haha im so glad i started this thread. but anyway we should play sometime and try out the formular

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: DotA Discussion-
Jump to: