Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?

Go down 
+2
DoomScythe101
h1tthefloor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kronos
Shaman

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

6.70 just RUINED the formula.

I'll let you know once I've updated it Sad
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 pm

ds solo

nevermore solo

pirate vs and cm (this is from chinese replay or something but i like it)

P.S. kronos repeat the formula once more please Smile too lazy to find it
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:22 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:

P.S. kronos repeat the formula once more please Smile too lazy to find it

I'll repost it when I update it for the new version...which won't be for a while because I need a long time to observe all the new changes : (
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:37 pm

lina sniper and str panda trilane, how bout that? xD
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:51 pm

I never really see sniper used much in pubs, let alone in competitive games. Is he any good competitively?
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:58 pm

dude fuck yeah he is a god dam SNIPER!
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:42 am

That tells me nothing. : P
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:49 am

I guess sniper is a good hero.

With the range buff, he's EXTREMELY annoying to your opponent, especially if he gets a decent mana source. Continously spamming Shrapnel and Assassinate means opponents have to either kill you outright, or leave you alone. The range means it gets hard to close in on sniper, and leaving him alone means he'll farm up.

He's also good in teamfights. Having a long range helps him alot. He can stand far away and start shooting while the other team does not pay attention to him. He will just take them 1 by 1.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 am

Yeah mid/late game he is a pretty good dps. And if you keep getting headshot the ministun is very useful

and in trilane if he gets babysit then he can get farmed pretty well.

so maybe with panda and lina or a different stun like vs would be a good trilane
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Ds solo

Sf solo

Pirate snipe and visage/veno/lina trilane wahhhhhhh that is perfect. How the duck is it not?! It has the sniper!!

Feedback please.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm

actually when i play DS, the other dude with me is totally free farming, so i dont think its a bad idea to place DS with a carry/range non support hero.

this way pirate and sf could solo. Very easy to solo with sf and o well pirate with his passive is a jk early game.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

solo ds > solo pirate

trust me i can solo ds well just let me do it sometime]

and thats kinda gay if kunkka will rely on that passive the entire time to farm. yeah he can tank and all and will last hit easily but still not as special solo as ds

ds has great last hitting damage early laning and good harassing/survivability abilities.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Alright, I just played in a noob DotaCash game, but we owned with this team, even if it isn't that solid, I'd like to hear your feedback on it.

Top: Huskar, CM
Mid: Faerie Dragon (Me)
Bot: Rooftrellen, Omni

I think that in many games, bot would get harassed alot, but with their heals, they seemed to do pretty well. I never knew this, but Faerie seemed a pretty decent solo. Cm & Huskar was a great combo, netting many kills. Huskar seemed to carry reasonably well, I haven't really seen that many late game Huskars, so I don't know much about his carrying ability, what do you guys think? Is Huskar a solid carry? Me or Roof usually initiated. Can intelligence heroes initiate well? I always think of initiators as STR heroes like ES, Axe or Cent.

Anyway, just wanted to get your guys' feedback on some of these questions.

P.S. Please respond, I haven't seen any posts on the forums recently, and I need a sign you all are still alive!

P.S.S. I'm playing DotA again, did anyone miss me?

Kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:55 pm

We're all still alive, it's just no one posts on the forums anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Except for me.
/sigh
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm

IKE ILL POST WHEN YOU POST BRO!!!

anyway, cool lineup.

i missed you
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Bitch, I already posted multiple times, and you've responded to none of them. And saying cool lineup doesn't answer any of my questions.

But fuck it, I might just stop posting on the forums if no one will respond anyway.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

hahahaha ill post everyday just for you

as long as you post everyday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: DotA Discussion-
Jump to: