Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?

Go down 
+2
DoomScythe101
h1tthefloor
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
h1tthefloor

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? Empty
PostSubject: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:58 pm

I thought we should start a topic on creating a team of heroes that seems unstoppable.

For example: 5 AoE ults, perma-stun team, etc.

Here's one I came up with, one full of auras and such:

Shadow Fiend: Presence of the Dark Lord (-5 armor aura, to enemies of course)
Vengeful spirit: Command Aura (36% damage increase)
Drow Ranger: Trueshot Aura (increase range dmg 28%)
Rexxar: Inner Beast (40% attack speed increase)
and another hero... a carry, such as Morphling, Medusa, Venomancer (command aura+trueshot aura+Innerbeast= an unstoppable carry)

Another way to make this team a dominating team over the other, items such as Vladimir's offering, Shiva's guard, and Assault Cuirass gives a team a great advantage. So, a hero can wield one of each item (Rexxar with vlads, venge with shivas, etc.)

What's your opinions on this?

AND

any other suggestions? Smile
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:30 am

That team only has two single target stuns, and no aoe stuns. Also, three carries is probably a bad idea if you're running SF because he needs to farm multiple lanes and get his items fast. The other two will be almost useless in that situation.

That said, if this team makes it to late, late game it's likely that it will rape face.

Anyways, here's one of my favorite teams:

Top: CM+Pirate
Mid: Storm
Bot: WD/Omni

Omni repels Storm, and Storm proceeds to be unkillable. The other heroes were just heroes that I think fit in relatively well with the team. I tried to make a lineup that wouldn't be 5 nearly permabanned heroes, which is why I didn't use Doom or ES (I did use Storm, though).
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 am

hmmm
ommi-abba top
rexxar solo mid
wd-veno

ommi heals abba while abba heals ommi bak, they both have a great slow while increasin ias, ommi's ulti can be used to save them both however abba can go aggresive and ulti then atts

rexxar's aura is good for abba since it greatly increases ias and his pig can furthermore slow

wd and veno is a good combo since wd's maedic can be casted while veno ulties, doing a lethal dmg than just veno ultis himself
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Baked, your team has only two stuns and it has 3 melees, and no carry =/

Little gimmick strats generally don't work unless they include almost all top tier heroes with a bunch of stuns.

Oh, the challenge of drafting the perfect team. To be honest, I really don't think there's any one specific team that will win every time; factors like player skill and teamwork are just too important. Also, just about every hero has a counter.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 pm

probably, thought about shadow demon but remebers about ommi's repel :/ also i dun think murloc had any counters before his great balance nerf.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:13 pm

yeah doom i realized the team i made up only has 2 stuns, even though its a lot of dps

but i was just thinking bout the idea of a lot of auras that create a huge difference
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:25 pm

doom, you're saying veno cant carry? :O
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:39 pm

He CAN just like any other agi hero CAN.. But with no steroid skills and no escape mechanism, he's much better as a ganker. So I guess if you just waste his potential and have him ricefarm the whole game..
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Just like hit said, there's alor of auras and heals so things like Mel,bkb and wards can be saved for other items. Abba and ommi can push probably 1-2 towers in the first 10min. Rexxar becomes mainly a scouted and a tanker while wd and veno do the killing. The auras rly help abba and rexxar tank with repel heal and ommis ultimate. Furthermore maeldict will finish off
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:42 pm

alright so how about this:

Darkterror, Earthshaker, and Crystal Maiden trilane

drow solo

dk solo

yaaa??
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm

or instead of cm, maybe vengeful or doctor.... who knows??
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm

can someone please give me feedback of my last post
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 pm

dk solo

/enough said
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:49 am

More and more it seems like teams are able to win by having 4 "normal" heroes and 1 crazy lategame hero such as mortred or DK who spends the entire game farming while the rest of the team stalls and tries not to die/feed too much 4v5. But that only works when the 4 players ward effectively to keep the carry from getting ganked. Or else they literally spend like 3 minutes waiting in the jungle for the carry to get ganked and then pop out and rescue him. And the 4 players have to be very highskilled so that they can fight 4v5 to stall the game out without feeding
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:46 pm

Gogo techies pit lord void vs wd best team? YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, GENTLEMEN.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Kronos wrote:
More and more it seems like teams are able to win by having 4 "normal" heroes and 1 crazy lategame hero such as mortred or DK who spends the entire game farming while the rest of the team stalls and tries not to die/feed too much 4v5. But that only works when the 4 players ward effectively to keep the carry from getting ganked. Or else they literally spend like 3 minutes waiting in the jungle for the carry to get ganked and then pop out and rescue him. And the 4 players have to be very highskilled so that they can fight 4v5 to stall the game out without feeding

so godam true
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:29 pm

i still think this team would suck
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:49 pm

ouch, thanks

whatever just a thought
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm

panda(str) vengeful visage trilane

tc solo
drow solo

OH MY GOD give me feedback

and this is just another suggestion dont be all "OMG hit u are fucking ubernoob cause u cant think of imba team"

i want some thoughts and suggestions thats all
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:45 pm

The lineup that worked really really well against gfts last week: Veno, tide, venge, razor, medusa. 3 support, medusa for tank + damage, razor for tank + damage (I built razor with Hood+vanguard).

We won so easily. Mostly because I got carried by doom baki and bluepanda. And it was 4v5, because Negro (venomancer) dropped like 2 seconds into the game.

With this lineup, they couldn't outgank us, they couldn't outpush us, they couldn't outfarm us, they couldn't outcarry us.

In retrospect I'd rather have sandking instead of tide, maybe. But it was just too awesome to see baki get 2 UNASSISTED kills as tide around 13mins in. looool
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:30 pm

dang thats a nice lineup

i think razor is an underused carry in pro/chinese dota, or maybe i just dont watch enough

i see a lot of morphling and dusa though (especially dusa)
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Kronos wrote:
The lineup that worked really really well against gfts last week: tide, venge, razor, DoomScythe101

Fixed that one for you. But I agree.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

razor solo
dk solo
vs panda(str) and visage trilane omg i just made that up on the top of my head(not really) and it already makes me hard

please doom no gay jokes
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:

razor solo
dk solo
vs panda(str) and visage trilane omg i just made that up on the top of my head(not really) and it already makes me hard

please doom no gay jokes

Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:33 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: DotA Discussion-
Jump to: