Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?

Go down 
+2
DoomScythe101
h1tthefloor
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

I'll actually respond to your team for once.

Solid except for the DK solo. He looks like he can solo any lane easily on paper, but in practice most melee solos get harassed to the point where they get no creep kills (except pirate due to tidebringer). Because he has no reliable way to harass his opponent barring soul ring+breath of fire, which isn't that good anyways, he usually ends up getting permaganked and useless to his team. Also, his stun being melee range is quite annoying also. Overall he's a high-risk, high-reward hero I guess. My opinion on him in this lineup: If you absolutely HAVE to pick DK, swap him and visage in the trilane or just scrap visage and get a hero who can really benefit from solo mid like Lion (not a carry because DK requires farm and a hero like SF would just take that away from him). Note that Panda would have to be swapped from someone like Sven/Chaos Knight (2 melee trilanes are bad).

Kronos will probably disagree with me here also but I'm not a huge fan of trilanes anymore now that dual/solo kills are rewarded SO much more by the new experience system. If you're Storm and you get a double kill in the lane by yourself or something, that's 2-3 levels and 600+ gold you're ahead of everyone else- a HUGE advantage.
However, with a melee, attack-based carry such as DK, it's probably necessary.

My $.02. I did some editing without really proofreading so if something makes absolutely no sense grammatically that's probably why.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:33 pm

My thoughts on razor are that he is really really good midgame. If you build him right he has high ms, can tank (and deal damage to the opposing spellcasters), and can really do a ton of both spell and attack damage. But you have to pick the right target to use static link on, and make sure the link doesnt get broken for several seconds (easier said than done in a competitive dota setting), and you also have to realize that razor doesn't have an amazing lategame. I do not think of him as a "hard carry," and he needs to have another carry (or two) on his team, which you have DK (and visage semicarry, and to an extent panda). And deciding whether to solo him or trilane him (depending on what opponents put in their lanes) is really important. He isn't anything special in a dual lane, for sure.

My thoughts on DK are that really his only option is to trilane. You could try to dual-lane him with CM, but you'd have to hope that you didn't end up facing a trilane (or opponents who are smart enough to pull 2 support heros from other lanes every few mins to come gank DK constantly). Doom is right that trilanes got nerfed, but they are still good for allowing a hero like DK to get creepkills in the first 10 minutes of the game. After 10mins, I recommend that the other 2 people in DK's lane go out and constantly gank the other 2 lanes, together, which will take a lot of pressure off of DK because the opponents will be forced to focus on the other lanes. If you can get DK some farm during the first 10mins and some freefarm after the first 10mins, he can be successful. But his damage output is very bad even during midgame, so he needs to be on a team with a significant amount AOE nukes, or else you won't win any fights against high-level opponents. I agree completely with Doom that DK is a very risky pick against good opponents...maybe DTS can pull it off, but I don't think we can (yet! lol)

My thoughts on Panda are that your team doesn't need any more semicarry or tank, so I do not think he is a good pick in this lineup. Plus, panda and visage would be stealing farm from each other. I think Panda is a good pick against spellcasters because he can blink dagger into the middle of the enemy, stomp, tank a ton of damage, and then ult (i.e. do even more damage, stun, and avoid death after all that tanking).

Last edited by Kronos on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Recently you posted this lineup
h1tthefloor wrote:
alright so how about this:

Darkterror, Earthshaker, and Crystal Maiden trilane

drow solo

dk solo

yaaa??

...which I think would be really, really good if you switched solo pugna for solo DK. Why? 1) DK cant solo, 2) You have 2 hard carries already and don't need a third, 3) You already have es, who is great for breaking up ganks on your hard carries and provides some disable+nuke. CM is good support too. Therefore, if you add pugna, suddenly you have a hero who really synergizes because he has massive AOE nukes AND helps break up teamfights with his ward. The combo of es + pugna should allow you to stall the game out until drow and void get really farmed and can't be stopped. If the opposing team successfully pushes into your base against es + pugna, then you must have gotten outplayed/outganked really hard. As a bonus, solo pugna can push outside towers down very early, which will give your 2 carries gold that they wouldn't normally have.

A lineup of void+es+cm (trilane), pugna(danger lane solo), drow(mid solo) would be very strong but it is already hard to pick es because he gets banned a lot. It might be possible to substitute tide for es, but unfortunately tide cannot protect a carry hero early game as well as es can. But even with tide I think that would be a strong lineup with which to face even very skilled opponents. Tide gets banned a lot in our scrims too : ( but this lineup would be great if we could pull it off. Actually, there are a lot of heros that could be substituted for drow too. And no one is gonna ban void. Once we picked cm + es/tide, we'd be good to go..!
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:04 pm

well im not a big fan of typing a lot and making everything gramaticaly correct (yup spelled gramaticaly wrong)

so here's what im basically thinking

yeah pugna is a good solo and dangerous later on (or more like the entire game)

but idk about a visage solo, and yeah i agree with the anti-dksolo and pugna IS a great choice

oh and next scrim we should try void es cm pugna and drow Smile unless drow gets ban which is what i imagine but we can get creative if so.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

oh and thanks for a response doom lol
and i think we should start thinking about putting a tc into play
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:17 pm

haha yeah tc is probably a good idea. the problem is I do most of the picking and I have nooo idea how to fit tc into a lineup, so i never pick him

lol No

But I want to start learning how to pick him. Also I need to resume picking BM every game for doom to play Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:32 pm

oh and tc has an that one aura that makes me cum in my pants with 80% less resistance to physical and magical

but what do you think about a tc solo... i think i will try that later on this week see how significant it could be
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 am

h1tthefloor wrote:
oh and tc has an that one aura that makes me cum in my pants with 80% less resistance to physical and magical

but what do you think about a tc solo... i think i will try that later on this week see how significant it could be

Dude, you don't even need me any more.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

lol its not like i say these things in a homo way
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:28 pm

The sheer number of times you do it makes you inherently gay, however.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:17 pm

I'd be gay with you but you're underage

But now I can make good use of this pedophile smiley: flower
Look at it, trying to lure children in with its brightly colored costume and welcoming smile...disgusting...
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 7:20 pm

rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 8:08 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 pm

holy crapp, for the last goddam time ITS NOT FKIN CHRISTMAS YET, and thats not too smanzy, this is

santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 9:38 pm

You guys owe me a new pair of eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:59 pm

oooh pretty! It's like LSD...or what I imagine LSD would be like...*cough cough*
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

one more week you guys... gota study hard. PUT MY ASIAN ON and then its winter break! YEEAAH
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 1:42 pm

fuck you im already done been 4 days
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:21 pm

not nice
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 pm

FOR MY 99TH POST
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm

apparently I suck at picking. maybe everyone should take the opposite of my advice in this thread.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Kronos wrote:
apparently I suck at picking. maybe everyone should take the opposite of my advice in this thread.

ya lol n00b l2pick u lost us dat game n00b u were liek DEY NO GIT eS and we was liek YA DEY DO TARD n u just ignor uz so u no captin anymoer ok u let dem get eS t3h imbar00rz her0z y we loose becuz i farm like 300 crep kilz np np but cm feedered morph n h3 wuz liek 15:3:ASSISTSDONTMATTERNUB so i no kan cary team pineapples

nxt tiem try pik NiGhT StAlKeR:
His Overpowered in night!!
No one can touch him at night!!
Balanar grants :

75% IAS
35% IMS
4 sec slow spell
8 sec silence spell
40% to miss an attack spell

What more do you need than above thing??
Just dont stay close to him on night!!

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:20 pm

balanar is prety easy to counter with, a lycan can easily counter em
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
balanar is prety easy to counter with, a lycan can easily counter em

Actually,
His Overpowered in night!!
No one can touch him at night!!
Balanar grants :

75% IAS
35% IMS
4 sec slow spell
8 sec silence spell
40% to miss an attack spell

What more do you need than above thing??
Just dont stay close to him on night!!
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

HAHAHAHAH omfg doom u make me crap my pants

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?   SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SUGGESTIONS OF GREAT TEAMS?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: DotA Discussion-
Jump to: