Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suggest we play DotA..?

Go down 
+3
Idontlikeike
Negro.
h1tthefloor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Negro. wrote:
I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 Captur11

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Negro. wrote:
hey the games were fun last night BUT, please share the damn courier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy your own damn courier
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Kronos wrote:
Negro. wrote:
hey the games were fun last night BUT, please share the damn courier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buy your own damn courier

Rage less.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 12:57 pm

1. Drop my healing pot less, biznatch.

2. I want to play at least 3-4 dotacash games tonight, so get online.

3. Has anyone tried this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYmljBVzGf4 It seems awesome. I saw the beach terrain while watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOvQCUM_HU&feature=player_embedded and I got curious. It seems like a fun way to spice dota up a bit.

4. I want to try reverse mode, voterandom mode, etc. in inhouses. Within the next week, because I've been waiting forever to try those modes and I'm getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Kronos wrote:
1. Drop my healing pot less, biznatch.

2. I want to play at least 3-4 dotacash games tonight, so get online.

3. Has anyone tried this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYmljBVzGf4 It seems awesome. I saw the beach terrain while watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noOvQCUM_HU&feature=player_embedded and I got curious. It seems like a fun way to spice dota up a bit.

4. I want to try reverse mode, voterandom mode, etc. in inhouses. Within the next week, because I've been waiting forever to try those modes and I'm getting impatient.

I didn't do it on purpose, and honestly it made more sense to use the command to pick up all four of my items at once than to go grab each item one at a time. Also, 400 more hp when you're at like 100 hp out of 1500 really doesn't make that big of a difference. Either you were going to have to go to the fountain soon anyways, or you could have healed in other ways, like I don't know, maybe, using the rune you had in your bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:09 pm

i had full mana and didnt want to waste the rune and bottle yet. All i wanted to do was heal 400hp so I wouldn't die when I went to get a kill, and then use the rune/bottle to heal my hp and mana after the kill so i could go get ANOTHER kill. Yeah the command you used made sense but it was inconsiderate 1) not to notice you had dropped my item when you understandably wanted to add your items to the crow before the crow left the fountain, and 2) after adding your items to the crow, not to inform me that I should re-command the crow and let me use the crow first, since I had been in the middle of using it when you interrupted my command. And then after all that, the crow finally gets back to the fountain and I don't even want to talk about all the frustrating stuff that pepper and negro did at that point Evil or Very Mad

Anyways I solved that problem by always buying my own crow now, so just get over it. Last game Negro was all self-righteous and was like "oooh guys look how nice i am, sharing my crow" and then he got his crow killed like 2 minutes in.

Also you didn't address numbers 2-4...! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Kronos wrote:
I don't even want to talk about all the frustrating stuff that pepper and negro did at that point Evil or Very Mad

What I did :

-bought an item earlier in the game.
-Did not have the chance to get it (crow in use).
-then, i saw the crow sitting in fountain with no items.
-WHILE walking to fountain, i used the crow (it took 11 seconds to reach me + the time to go back to foutain, 7 seconds, so i used it for 18 seconds over a 50 mins game)
-When i finally reached the fountain, kronos DROPPED ur potion on me.
-AND THEN, u started yelling at us etc saying i stole ur pot and THEN i realized i had ur pot. on me.
-in fact, i did absolutely nothing and you should share your crow.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm

double post

Last edited by Kronos on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Negro wrote:

-When i finally reached the fountain, kronos DROPPED ur potion on me.
-AND THEN, u started yelling at us etc saying i stole ur pot and THEN i realized i had ur pot. on me.

You mean pepper.

Yeah you yourself didn't do anything except forcefully use the crow when I was yelling at you not to use the crow because i was already really really frustrated. At that point i just wanted to send the crow back to the fountain, pick up my pot, and send the crow to me. But--even though your hero was halfway down mid lane already most of the way back to the fountain--you ignored my yelling, overrid my commands like 4 times straight, and made the crow bring your items to you. Even though your hero was going to the fountain anyways!

So...repeat: I solved that problem by always buying my own crow now, so just get over it.

#2-4?
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

word

my bad for the wrong name, i meant pepper and ill watch the replay just to make sure because i did not realize that u were actually yelling at me while i was getting my item. Other then that, i did not override your commands Sad... but tbh im really not sure if you were or not yelling at me, if so then im sorry Smile

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm not mad anymore. But I still like to have my own crow. Doom is just worried he will have to buy the courier for once in his life. BEING SUPPORT IS HARD
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

It's funny, because I am 100% sure, I SWEAR ON MY UNBORN CHILD'S LIFE, WATCH THE REPLAY, that I said 'whoever was using crow, resend it' or something along those lines. So if you can't look at the items before you press T and let the crow do its thing, it's not my problem. Also, I STOPPED THE CROW with that command. You couldn't possibly have resent it without having the inventory of the crow showing at some point. So how about you stop whining about something that happened because of your inattentiveness and share your chick when you buy it, because having two crows on one team is completely retarded and makes it so that we are at an innate disadvantage of 400 gold (can make a huge difference early game). Maybe I'll start buying the team chicken every once in a while, but I sure as hell won't if you're going to be buying your own anyways.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:03 am

I am done whining. Negro is the one who brought it up again

Negro. wrote:

Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:33 pm

nobody was playing dota last night Sad
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 3:30 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:
nobody was playing dota last night Sad

My wife was playing DotA last night.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Kronos wrote:

Reposting this because a) it looks awesome and I want to use it and b) I want someone else to try it before me so that if it has viruses or trojans it wrecks their comp and not mine
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:35 pm

i have something similar, the terrain changer works but im not using the same program.

Mine comes with a background changer (TFT background in channel for example)
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Proof #1.

I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 Backgr10

Proof #2.

I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 Waghhd10
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

aaah yes! that's it! that is so cool! i want it

what program do you use
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:46 pm

I want to do that! tell me how please!
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Diabolic Warcraft III Tools

There's a link you can trust, with many more tools available too (mana bars is one of them I think).
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

isnt that not allowed? unless "mana bars" isnt what i think it is (seeing the enemy's mana like their health bar)
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 am

As far as I know it's perfectly allowed, since it doesn't show you information that isn't normally available to you. And besides, if you don't know how much mana they have to begin with, that sliver could be enough to stun you, or they could be out of mana. (I don't use the tool, I just threw it out there as an example. There are other things like hero model packs available to download in that link. It's also worth noting that the terrain changer etc. will also fuck with other maps than DotA.)
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 9:43 pm

I'm playing dota tomorrow night/after school!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:48 am

Well I'm quitting dota!

...eventually
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I suggest we play DotA..?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next