Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I suggest we play DotA..?

Go down 
+3
Idontlikeike
Negro.
h1tthefloor
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
h1tthefloor

I suggest we play DotA..? Empty
PostSubject: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:54 am

How come no one is on that much anymore, or haven't been on lately? Sad

my excuse is that I used to be into rs but idgaf now cause its boring so no hating on me or saying trash please.

someone play with me tonight!! if im not doing anything hopefully. someone should like text me or something
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:55 pm

well,

I am actually trying to get stats working + the video.

Doom is chilling @ church and started school like a week ago (what a noob, i still have 3 more weeks)

Kronos is working, hes now a man and has to planify his future.

13aki has to take care of his son. (wich is alot of work i guess).

runam has university and he does not have that much time mostly plays at night past 9PM

I only take care of my shamans (not rly) so i dont know for grunts.

btw i know this text might suck i just typed it rly rly fast with my very basic english.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Whats ur number h1t?
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 5:31 pm

dang baki has a kid i didnt know anybody in this clan was THAT old (not trying to be mean or anything, just saying)

and ill message u ike

and negro if u want to text me or whatever idk if people from canada can text to people in america??

oh so in french class we recently just learned how to speak/write in the future tense!!(c'est facile -.-) Very Happy:D and we learned about le bac. Do you have to take it in quebec, negro? i heard its like a 3 day test and really hard with all subjects, including philosophy.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

I have actually been taking a small break from Warcraft to focus on RL (trying to get a job/the girl) and also to play some of the games I got for Christmas =D. If you guys want me to come back now though... LMK!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 am

come back now!

I played dotacash by myself for 6 hours yesterday
conclusions: tuskar is imba, morf is imba, pheonix is stronger than I thought (can divebomb an entire teamfight to stop all enemies from attacking at all for 4 seconds, and can end the dive behind a tree or something to use ult while hidden from view)
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 am

Kronos wrote:
come back now!

I played dotacash by myself for 6 hours yesterday
conclusions: tuskar is imba, morf is imba, pheonix is stronger than I thought (can divebomb an entire teamfight to stop all enemies from attacking at all for 4 seconds, and can end the dive behind a tree or something to use ult while hidden from view)

Ok, I'll get on this afternoon when I get back from church and finish my homework. This will probably be around 3-4 my time.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:23 pm

yeah kronos pheonix is pretty good. i reason i thou he sucked is the users didnt know you could move with that fire lasor
and didnt know you could actually press "D" to end the dive.

But yeah, i saw a good pheonix and it was new story.
Back to top Go down
Murielle

Murielle

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 pm

and it's easy to escape with him by fly and heal
furthermore, his ultimate create a brand new phoenix with full mana!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Yeah the dive is a lot stronger than I realized while reading the changelog

Also: buy smokescreen = wards are useless! New strategy for high-level scrims will be 3 solo heros and 2 gankers who move around the map together from lane to lane, using smoke to hide themselves from wards and surprise the enemy for easy kills
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 pm

that dive has a 3.5 sec deafen, u just do that and start shooting that laser shit or ulti, 3.5 sec defean can get u alot through ur ulti
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
3.5 sec defean can get u alot through ur ulti

exactly. and even once the enemies are able to attack again, it is HARD to click on that stupid little sun that floats above the ground! I've missed the opportunity to attack it 2-3 times just because I keep misclicking it >: (
Back to top Go down
Murielle

Murielle

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:22 pm

And he needs a lot of hp for be difficult to kill when he ultimate and for Sun Ray
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Is HP even good on phoenix? All his moves take a % of his hp, so more hp means more damage to him, and HP doesn't matter for ult, even if someone has 9001 damage, itll still take 5/7/9 hits to kill it
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:30 pm

if someone doesnt text me to play dota tonight i will be very disappoint son
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

dude how about friday cause its after school for me
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 am

i'm at home sick again

someone play dotacash wif me
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:02 pm

I looked at the stats from that game I d/c'd from.. How in the eff did you guys lose? Never would have guessed based on hero kills, items, and creep kills.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

that's because we played really well and really hard and we deserved to win but we were outnumbered so it was ez for them to splitpush

I was home sick today and played 13 dota games Very Happy

I suggest we play DotA..? Leete
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

DOTA TONIGHT?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm

apparently not
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 am

hey the games were fun last night BUT, please share the damn courier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 am

Negro. wrote:
hey the games were fun last night BUT, please share the damn courier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, he's STILL QQing about that?
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

yup... played 2 games with no courier Sad
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:49 pm

I suggest we play DotA..? Captur11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I suggest we play DotA..?   I suggest we play DotA..? Empty

Back to top Go down

I suggest we play DotA..?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next