Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced Empty
PostSubject: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:02 am

phoenix and tuskar is just wtf? they are prob the newest dg dealer output now and phoenix asicly never dies with tuskar he deal 4x dmg with 300 bonus every 14 sec.

keep upin naga till her dmg is 100. dude, her dmg increaes by 5 meaning 3 illusions deals 15 extra already.

rooftren's regen got up

well this is basicly it, i had some other shit but i accidentally erased m so ill post em up as u guyz post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 pm

The new heroes are imbalanced because no one knows anything about them yet... No one has come up with hard counters. It seems like Ursa>>>Phoenix though. Rooftrellen's regen is boosted- OH NOES! Maybe now he'll get picked, oh wait, he's still permabanned in -CM mode and EXTREMELY RARELY picked in pub games. I honestly don't think 1 extra regen is going to change anything. But if Icefrog feels that he needs a buff.. why not enable him in -CM mode? That makes no sense.

As for naga, keep in mind that illusions don't deal full damage. So it's probably closer to 10 total extra damage when all 4 nagas attack, which isn't that much.

The trend for this version, it seems, has been to buff melee heroes.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:33 am

rooftren's 1 more regen is gunna help alot for now its gunna be 5 regen a sec at max lvl makin it pretty good for buildings since buildin regen is increased by 1.2x

spectre got nerfed and couldnt get nerfed more, back in .59b his desolate from cleave dmg and 60 bonus back to single target and 45 dmg. now his dispersion is reduced dmg dependin on the target.

good job icefrog, removed krob's max healin limit and watch her regenerate all her hp in no time at all and keep buffin her nuke till its 1k dmg lol.

greatt, cent is the new dk stun now rolf.

dirge, decay shit deals 20 more dmg AND it was stackable meanin 160 dmg a hit increases the dmg counter by 20 extra (go into the game and check the description, stacks up to 5x)

yea make lich more fragile, removed 4 armor??? wtf? more mana?? wtf? let her die in 4 hits? she pretty much relied on that armor for suvivability.

excellent, furion's attack got buffed by 6. get orchid with mkb dealin mroe shit than most int heros.

oh goody, ommi's got an ias increased reduction, thats almost imba

thats one of the few that makes this patch unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:16 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
rooftren's 1 more regen is gunna help alot for now its gunna be 5 regen a sec at max lvl makin it pretty good for buildings since buildin regen is increased by 1.2x
He wasn't imbalanced before with the regen.. He won't be now. Sure, he can sit around healing his towers- and providing absolutely nothing to his team, while getting underleveled and underfarmed!

spectre got nerfed and couldnt get nerfed more, back in .59b his desolate from cleave dmg and 60 bonus back to single target and 45 dmg. now his dispersion is reduced dmg dependin on the target.
Um... reread the changelog. A previous nerf has nothing to do with this version, and desolate was never AoE. Dispersion was, before this version, spread throughout its AoE evenly- making it do very little damage in most circumstances. Now, it does THE FULL, ORIGINAL DAMAGE in a 300 AoE, and deals reduced damage based on how far away you are from that. So if that Lina or Lion ults you at point blank range, you're still going to have a chance at randomly owning her or him.

good job icefrog, removed krob's max healin limit and watch her regenerate all her hp in no time at all and keep buffin her nuke till its 1k dmg lol.
Her ultimate only heals her at the very end, and generally by the end of her ultimate she's either dead or you won the teamfight. Even if you do live, it's rarely going to heal you more than 1k because of her low hitpoints. Also, her nuke was not buffed in any way.

greatt, cent is the new dk stun now rolf.
Yes, Centaur's AoE stomp is now the new single target, melee range stun in the game. Except it's aoe, and its stun duration wasn't buffed at the max level, it was only rescaled. It just means that hitting that stun before level 7 is better, but after level 7 it's the same.

dirge, decay shit deals 20 more dmg AND it was stackable meanin 160 dmg a hit increases the dmg counter by 20 extra (go into the game and check the description, stacks up to 5x)
The "stackable" part of Decay is the strength steal, not the damage. So the 20 damage buff is just a 20 damage buff. However, 160 damage is kinda high for such a low cooldown AoE nuke.. I can see Dirge becoming picked frequently this version.

yea make lich more fragile, removed 4 armor??? wtf? more mana?? wtf? let her die in 4 hits? she pretty much relied on that armor for suvivability.
What you don't realize is that Lich was intended to be a nuking hero, and people were skilling Frost Armor over Frost Nova because it was borderline imbalanced. Now, the priority is on nuking, and with such a significant buff to both Ritual's cooldown and the damage on Frost Nova, I can see Lich becoming top tier (armor/nova/nova/ritual/nova/ult/nova/max ritual)

excellent, furion's attack got buffed by 6. get orchid with mkb dealin mroe shit than most int heros.
SIX more damage, oh NO! The only reason people get carry items on furion (in pubs) is that he can easily push and farm up items faster than other heroes. Six damage is not going to help him other than in laning.

oh goody, ommi's got an ias increased reduction, thats almost imba
This change isn't imbalanced.. just annoying as balls. The one thing I can't stand is when people max heal/aura first and just run around in the lane autoattacking you, and you can't do anything. Maybe now we'll start seeing Omni picked? Though if he is, it's certainly not going to be for his aura.

thats one of the few that makes this patch unbalanced.

It seems to me like you're reading the changelog, seeing these buffs to random heroes, and going WOW THAT'S GOING TO BE IMBALANCED, without thinking "oh wait, that hero was terrible before, maybe now he isn't terrible."
I can probably make any one of those changes seem imba.

Example: Keeper of the Light
- Blinding Light's cast range increased from 600 to 900
OMFG 300 MORE CAST RANGE?? NOW YOU GET FUCKING 80% MISS CHANCE FROM OFF THE SCREEN AND YOU CAN'T SEE IT COMING. KOTL IMBA
Example 2: Tiny
- Grow bonus movement speed increased from 10 to 20 per level
OMFG TINY GET SO MUCH SPEED WITH BOT SNY EULS STANDARD BUILD AND NO 1 CAN OUTRUN HIM HE HAS LIKE 400 MS HE'S ALSO IMMUNE TO STUNS TINY IMBA
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:28 pm

All the changes were made to heroes that weren't strong enough to get picked in 6.69c, and all the changes were small, such that MAYBE those heroes will start to get picked now...EXCEPT FOR OMNIKNIGHT! that degen aura change seems ridiculously strong!!! It's like a free Shiva's except with smaller AOE and no 200dmg nuke.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Well I'm just glad that spectre got buffed, because I love playing them but they were too weak imo.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:51 pm

spec did nto get buffed lol, his disperse deals less dmg if u are farther away not full dmg
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 8:50 pm

and anyways, did u see that new hero phoenix??/ wtf is that guys prob. his sun ray shit is perma and it drians so little mana nad even nothin to hp. all u fkin do is activate that with its insane range and jsut keep shootin and watch the enemy hero's hp go down in 3 sec. its that simple. if he escapes, dice and fire spirit em.

tuskar, holy shit i cant stress this enough. all u do is roll, frozen sigil if they escape (prob not) ice shard and ulti. that ulti can almost 1 hit kko most heros.
at lvl1 its 100% dmg with 2.5x crit, if they are 50% down? good, its 4x. 4x the normal dmg which is 80 is 320+100+400 with snowball and ice shard tahts pretty imba. frozen sigil is pretty lame since all u do is actiavte that in team fights and basicly they can do nothing except cast spells.

OOHHHH YEA ROLFCOPTER IS IN CM AND SO IS ANCIENT APPARATION. hope sd is gunna coem to cm then its gunan be a piece of cake.

the new item. shadow shit, thista pretty imba. all u do is activate that crap and just get around 400 radius of an hero and when the invisibility wears off, all u do is whack em.

medalion of courage, wow that item is lame. activate that on target, if u are tuskar, 1-2-3-4 combo him and they basicly die.

ancient jagoon is the newest boot-like shit.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:23 am

whoa wait a second where in the changelog does it say anything about centaur's stun being a single target it just says :

- Hoof Stomp stun duration from 1.25/1.75/2.25/2.75 to 2.0/2.25/2.5/2.75

where do you guys find that his stun is different amount of time

oh and yeah i really like the new omni Very Happy but it is certainly going to be a bitch to be against him :O
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 pm

If you're crying so much about how much damage Tuskar and Phoenix do, why not cry about Lina and Lion while you're at it.

"Shadow Shit" isn't op at all, you CANNOT get inside 900 RANGE of an enemy HERO or TOWER. Sure, go invisible and go in the forest and then run out at him. You could do that easily without invisibility. Don't cry about items before you read their description.

Medallion of courage isn't op either. BOTH you and your opponent lose 6 armor. This gives him a chance to kill you easily as well. While you're at it, cry about Venge and SF as well. Sure, the item is better on some heroes than others.
ZOMG I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ITEM THAT'S GOOD ON A HERO.

And please spell better, it took me forever to read your post.

P.S. Spectre DID NOT get nerfed. It used to be that all the damage reflected would be SPLIT BETWEEN THE HEROES NEAR HIM! Now, it does the damage TO ALL THE HEROES AROUND YOU, but less if they're far away. FFS, you are a MELEE hero. You go near the enemy, thus they will take the full damage.

P.S.S. I believe doom was being sarcastic when he said that centaurs stun is the new single target stun.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:53 pm

wow ike thanks for replying to my previous question above ^^
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:11 am

Idontlikeike wrote:
If you're crying so much about how much damage Tuskar and Phoenix do, why not cry about Lina and Lion while you're at it.

"Shadow Shit" isn't op at all, you CANNOT get inside 900 RANGE of an enemy HERO or TOWER. Sure, go invisible and go in the forest and then run out at him. You could do that easily without invisibility. Don't cry about items before you read their description.

Medallion of courage isn't op either. BOTH you and your opponent lose 6 armor. This gives him a chance to kill you easily as well. While you're at it, cry about Venge and SF as well. Sure, the item is better on some heroes than others.
ZOMG I'VE NEVER SEEN AN ITEM THAT'S GOOD ON A HERO.

And please spell better, it took me forever to read your post.

P.S. Spectre DID NOT get nerfed. It used to be that all the damage reflected would be SPLIT BETWEEN THE HEROES NEAR HIM! Now, it does the damage TO ALL THE HEROES AROUND YOU, but less if they're far away. FFS, you are a MELEE hero. You go near the enemy, thus they will take the full damage.

P.S.S. I believe doom was being sarcastic when he said that centaurs stun is the new single target stun.

I love you, Ike.

No homo.

(inb4 h1t quotes this saying LOL UR GAY)
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:59 am

OOHH YEA BROUGHT BAK LIFE TO THE FORUMS AGAIN!

slardar's agi gain is kinda gay now especially at lvl 6, his att speed is like 10x faster. If u dun bilieve meh, go test it urself and realize how .2-4 or so,thin can affect as u progress. Like rooftren, his str gain is the highest and it pays ofd in the end with more than 1.8k hp with no items.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:12 pm

haha doom idk how you remember shit like that

but guys explain to me what you mean by saying the new centaur stun is dk's stun or some shit like that
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:18 pm

Please, for the love of god, stop claiming you brought back life to the forums!! How are other people (like doom, h1t, kronos, and me) you?

Maybe you did post something and everyone got so extremely outraged at it that they had to post back. No one cares anymore...

P.S. H1t, we didn't say that it was, baked did, and I think he was referring to how it has a rather long stun duration early but doesn't scale well.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 pm

okay cool dude
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Idontlikeike wrote:
Please, for the love of god, stop claiming you brought back life to the forums!! How are other people (like doom, h1t, kronos, and me) you?

Maybe you did post something and everyone got so extremely outraged at it that they had to post back. No one cares anymore...

P.S. H1t, we didn't say that it was, baked did, and I think he was referring to how it has a rather long stun duration early but doesn't scale well.

umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced 12466_o

Guys, I still haven't played a single game of 6.70. Kronos, you should text me later when people are on.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:33 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
spec did nto get buffed lol, his disperse deals less dmg if u are farther away not full dmg

No, spec got buffed. Because previously she got nerfed (the damage would be divided among all nearby enemies, so in teamfights she would only do 20% to each of them and even less if illusions were present), but now she deals full damage to all nearby enemies no matter how many of them there are...except less damage if they are farther away from her. Overall it is a buff, for sure
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:16 pm

omg i hate .70 and bleh i hate new versions in general, they change everything about strategy and picking booo

P.S. tuskar is imba EVERYONE JUST GOT ICEFROG'D!
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

his nuke shit has that wall crap which probably is really annoying since it stops all command unless you redo it, in other words if u run bak to fountain clicked, the command will stop since the wall is blockign your way. his frozen sigil's range is crazy, snowball is pretty imbalanced, come on a stun for 2 sec while dealign all dmg and stun to other targets? and ur invernerable? ultimate is liek i said, the next pa just better.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 am

AND snowball carries other allied heros with you! It is insane for ganking! You just stand with an ally behind trees and then BOOM! You cast snowball and it's like you both have a free blink dagger to use to jump into the lane with...and that's not even counting the spell's stun...!
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 pm

yeah i do like tuskar a lot Very Happy

oh and his frozen sigil is a freaking megaslow against enemies!! and a free mobile ward (i know its slow at moving but idgaf)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced   umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced Empty

Back to top Go down

umm, this patch is wayy to imbalanced
Page 1 of 1