Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7

Go down 
+6
h1tthefloor
BluePanda
BDnR.Baked'
Kronos
Idontlikeike
Negro.
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:49 am

ike u did well with us.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:09 pm

creep said team noob will be playin today at 5 or somethin,
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

dood

someone from our team (our allied chat shows) posted our replay vs FMM on the gfts forums. NOW THEY CAN READ OUR SUPER SECRET STRATEGIES OMGZZzzz

[Allies] Kronos]sf (Enigma): Ike buy wards.
[Allies] Kronos]sf (Enigma): give to me.

luls Razz
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Kronos wrote:
dood

someone from our team (our allied chat shows) posted our replay vs FMM on the gfts forums. NOW THEY CAN READ OUR SUPER SECRET STRATEGIES OMGZZzzz

[Allies] Kronos]sf (Enigma): Ike buy wards.
[Allies] Kronos]sf (Enigma): give to me.

luls Razz

haha yeah i saw that you guys did a good job!!

good luck today, hopefully both Team Noobs and BDnR allstars can win to the FINALS and we can play eachother!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:16 pm

of crap we are vsin team mg? with creepin nuiez and hot school???????????? are u goddam serous? we are just food... creepin himself is arleady pretty good and can outnumber us by like lets see a million times?
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:18 pm

and my theory is in fact a good choice, y? u said dual melee? well did i say earlier they can heal each other so the only problem is mana. they can still last hit and deny as they wish ciz aba just sheilds ommi while he hits and take dmg and abba deny or something, if abba get hurt ommi jsut heals him if ommi get hurt abba just heals him or sheild.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Pretty sure doom knows whats he's talking about.

Last edited by Idontlikeike on Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 2:44 pm

like i said, its a theory but how bout we test it? it could be a good tactic.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:54 pm

The problem isn't their health.. it's just that they have no stuns and are going to get kited by ranged heroes. They won't be able to get close enough to be useful, and will eventually die. Though that WOULD take forever if both of them got arcane boots =P
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

... lost to clan mg on the second round. wati mean by second is that they rmked the first since we were pwnin so hard. creep said that i paused was unfair even thou i died so he rmked when clearly i saud pause in all chat. kinda unfair... just wanna say it to get out of my chest
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:13 pm

Excuses. We were slightly winning before we remade, like 6/4, but thats not a huge lead, and they had mortred, and we had no good carry so we wouldn't have won anyway (I kept telling people to get a better carry than veno but nobody listened, void woulda pwned imo.) It was a fun game overall though, you learn more if you play against better players, and godamn DK was a bitch to kill. Anyway Gg guys, and gl BDnR allstars gainst creepings team! Anyway, I played centaur (<3) and I did considerably better than the first time I scrimmed with this clan (with centaur too.)

Heres the replay:

http://uploading.com/files/1m1am7f7/Noobs%2BV.%2BMg.w3g/
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

FINALS AT 10PM CENTRAL!

Whoops, 9 pm!

Last edited by Idontlikeike on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm

9pm central dude

and yeah it was fun i guess.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:48 pm

i guess negro wins auto? if they won against awa that easily no prob at all i guess cheers
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:40 pm

/beginrant

This is just fucking

NIGGERIFIC.

I CANNOT believe that I BLUESCREENED in the middle of the TOURNAMENT MOTHERFATHERING FINALS.

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH
MYYYYYYYYYY
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

QQ
QQ
QQ
QQ
QQ
QQ

We totally would have fucking won this shit, but my NIGGERIFIC computer decides to JEW ME AT THE PERFECTLY WRONG TIME. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

/endrant

I'M NOT EVEN DONE YET.

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE

MORE QQ
MORE QQ
MORE QQ
MORE QQ
MORE QQ
MORE QQ

No Gardettos for me.. I guess we still get bot access.. to the GftS bot. So useful! Oh.. wait..
We will play GftS again, and rape them over and over like we ALWAYS have.

In conclusion, FUCK my 6-month-old computer for jewing me, FUCK the other team for stealing our strategies from our other games, FUCK the rigged setup of the tournament (ReiN vs AWA in the first round? Yeah, right.), and FUCK me in the asshole.

FUCKING EDIT: Also, FUCK the useless observers for not saving during the GOD DAMN TOURNAMENT FINALS. WTF IS THAT?

/end mother fucking rant.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 am

Alright let's say it's a tie
We'll be able to prove our victory next scrim
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:25 am

Because to be honest, we were going to win this fight mid but you d/ced. Right after (we all died due to ur d/c) they pushed mid and raxxed.

WOW BIG DEAL EH ?

Then kronos stopped playing argueing with the other team trying to ask for a rmk but they didn't want to.

So in fact we were missing 2 players at this time.

We had no chance even if we were some super asians stars...

+ when we palyed team FMM one of their player d/ced 15 mins in and we rmked. We knew it was not fair anyways and it wouldn't count as a real win.

but o well....

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 pm

This tournament was pretty stupid:

• Creeping made the brackets such that Bdnr, Orly, and AWA were all on the same side and had to fight each other to get into the finals. He put his own team on the same side as gfts noob and bdnr noob

• Creeping remade when his team wanted a rmk against bdnr noobs but not when our team actually deserved a rmk against his own team

• WE GOT ROBBED

But, in the end...

• I learned a lesson about waiting until later picks to pick wr

• We completely dominated 3 teams, including some epic pwn against clan AWA (really good clan)

• When we lost, we only lost because of a drop. And because we got jew'd about rmk. And even then, we barely lost. They didn't really "beat" us, and I don't see how it is satisfying for them to win like that. We were the best team in that tournament, and they know it

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:48 pm

P.S. I luv pepsoo
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

How did we get "robbed"?
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:00 pm

wait wait wait, so he wants to have a rmk for team noob vs team mg??/
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:01 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 pm

oh nvm read it wrong, nvm
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm

The Finals:
Team MG vs Team BDNR Allstars:
Time: 9 pm (GMT -06:00) Central Time
Team MG wins the tournament!!!

Thanks to everyone who played in the tournament! I hope you guys had fun!!

I love how he does not even mention it was 5v4.
Looks like he really needed this win to keep his members.

But whatever if hes proud of this win, idc we ll just rape em incoming scrims np.
But again he wont mention it on his forum (DUH IT WAS 5V5 !)
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:06 pm

You might want to post something in the thread. Just casually bring it up:

Creeping, you forgot to mention that, uh, one of our players bluescreened and you jewed us out of a remake, when you forced one in your previous game against Team Noobs. Just saying, that's probably worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7   Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Gfts tournament nov 6 7
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next