Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ending games or bans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Ending games or bans Empty
PostSubject: Ending games or bans   Ending games or bans EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Alright some people asked me if they have to ban leavers when its 5v3 4v3 4v4 5v4 etc.

Well, its all about the situation. If its a 5v4 and dude who left died more than 3 times, no shit u ban him, but in the other case if its 5v4 and the dude says "hey my team is feedind 0-6 and this is 5v4 i know we lost" well in this case i would not ban him.

Dont abuse too much. i saw some people kicking banning just because they were talkshitting. There is a "!mute" command. Yes there is a mute command, so use it. if a player from the other team is trash talking to your team then global mute the game "!muteall" because if you mute "this" person only his teamates are going to cry because he cant "type" (mia). So yeah, just dont be stupid and be smart.

Anyways my bot saves every single replays, so if i hear that someone is abusing or banning for nothing, then he or she will kicked out of the clan or maby get a warn.

You can only !end a game in one situation... if EVERYONE is leaving. e.g. O god blue didnt type gamemode, people are leaving one by one, you can end the game. its 5v4, acceptable game, turns 5v3 and then 5v2 people are raging out the game people are trash talking etc, you can end the game.

BUT if its 5v4 and YOU are losing, DO NOT end the game, even if its 5v3. What i mean is, everytime you end the game, pubs think our clan/autohostbot sucks and they join games made by us anymore. People are like:
"ewww bdnr, not joining keeps ending games". So my job is to be sure the bot doesnt lag yours is to be sure the pubbies join back the game.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com

Ending games or bans
Page 1 of 1