Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autohosted games...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Autohosted games... Empty
PostSubject: Autohosted games...   Autohosted games... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 3:55 pm

I realize that the autohosted games fill faster if they're -APEM. However, it's really been pissing me off either having to play the easy mode game or change the game name and have everyone leave. Can we PLEASE make the autohosted games non-em? Easy mode RUINS the game, and after a few absolutely durka durka retarded games today, I have decided that I am not playing easy mode ever again.

On a side note, is there any way to make the autohosted games switch up between -ap and -rd or other modes? I'm tired of noobs picking Gondar, PA, Juggernaut, and other useless heroes on my team while the other team picks the heroes from whatever competitive replay they just fapped to.

[/endrant]
Back to top Go down
devon
devon

PostSubject: well   Autohosted games... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

the thing is yes we can change game mode yes less speople would join and yes it would be less popular

buttttt you will learn to play em again i know exactly how you feel i had same thing happen to me but
after 2 weeks of non em and how slow people were joining i got tired of it and just played an em and
found out it was alot easier because i was used to non em so if anything just take a break from em for
a while

and negro will prob answer your questions about the bot
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Autohosted games...   Autohosted games... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Hmm alright, tell the modes you wanna play and ill add it to the autohost list
I am not going to remove the "em" autohosting since it gives our clan some reputation.
So it should go like this:

First game hosted : apem
Second game hosted : rd
third game hosted : ar
I overclocked my computer so i can now host four autohosted game at one time,
fourth game hosted : whatever you want

So what i suggest is that you stay in the channel until the first game starts.
I coud also add a new command that could switch game mode.
e.g.
Game dota -apem has been hosted!
doomscythe101 : /w bdnr.host !switch 2
Game 1 unhosted !
GAme 2 dota rd has been hosted!

It is going to take time since im better with Java than c++ but it should be alright.
Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Autohosted games...   Autohosted games... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 pm

devon wrote:
the thing is yes we can change game mode yes less speople would join and yes it would be less popular

buttttt you will learn to play em again i know exactly how you feel i had same thing happen to me but
after 2 weeks of non em and how slow people were joining i got tired of it and just played an em and
found out it was alot easier because i was used to non em so if anything just take a break from em for
a while

and negro will prob answer your questions about the bot

I can still play easy mode fine.. it's just that it makes me angry that the guy I've been owning in the lane who has less than 10 creep kills at 15 minutes still manages to get his core items by 20 minutes. And ganking is pointless because it's more productive to just stay in the lane and farm. I'm pretty sure anybody can get 5+ creepkills in the time it would take for them to gank someone. And that's assuming that the gank is successful and you get the kill.

Also negro: Thanks for the response and action.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Autohosted games...   Autohosted games... EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:27 pm

np i just realized that i want my bot 2 autohost diffrent game names i had to run more than 1 bot.
Means its one mode per bot.
i actually have 39 roc cd keys n 3 tft cd keys
any donations would be great
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autohosted games...   Autohosted games... Empty

Back to top Go down

Autohosted games...
Page 1 of 1