Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan members application

Go down 
+28
MacGruber
Swine-Flu
Paladine
dpu.getoverhere
NuGaRaD
Runam
Magnum1227
Skylighting123
TrynStopDis.com
Jeremy7
Ace
Idontlikeike
xyzzy021
blvdlord
PinknBlack
BluePanda
TohTohs
dlee16
Method
h1tthefloor
bommsquad
Sharge
allstars
BdnR.Angel
devon
DoomScythe101
K0REA
Negro.
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
devon
devon

Clan members application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: omg   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:15 pm

lolololol haha i played my first game on wc3 when i was 7 t.t that was almost 11 years ago
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:27 am

devon wrote:
lolololol haha i played my first game on wc3 when i was 7 t.t that was almost 11 years ago

CMIIW but WC3 RoC was released in 2002 and TFT was released in 2003. But I get what you're saying =D
Back to top Go down
TohTohs

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 pm

Name:Kevin
Other time-consuming activities: Sports ?
Time you will play every weeks:4

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying.
becuz icccyfire and negro told me to !
2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnRi
i've play dota bout 1years and half. and im not noob.
3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...)
everyheros
4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question)
no
5) Finally, write about anything else that you want us to know about yourself.
i get angry easier. so dont piss me of. !
Back to top Go down
BluePanda

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:43 pm

If you want to join our clan as an entire member, you must post in here some informations about yourself. The informations are as follow:

Basic info:

Name: Kenny
Other time-consuming activities: study, sports, see my girlfriend?
Time you will play every weeks: When I have time to me.. school waste all my freetime.. so like 7 hours

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying. I saw good players, I want a good dota clan, I want to follow players in a bot.

2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR
I'm not bad, I don't care about dying if we can kill many people, I hate people who blast other people for nothing, Reference : Icyhottt (:
3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...)
Support, carry, tank ( I like to be a tank support ) w/e, I usually random
4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) Nah, no micro and see the step 5 :

I'm bad in english, I live in quebec and hate quebecers who hate others countries ( I'm french btw )
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 pm

im french too but i have ventrilo Very Happy im not shy even if i scuk at it Very Happy should buy a microphone !
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Supporting panda !

Support with me !
Back to top Go down
PinknBlack

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Basic info:

Name: Cole
Other time-consuming activities: School, nothing
Time you will play every weeks: As much as I want.

Questions

Sick of leavers... Also i need a clan
2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR
Uh, I have played for a nice bit ever since 6.52b Im pretty sure. My Potm Arrows are pretty nice, most of the time anyways. Iv also been in a few other clans, i cant remember the names.
I have no clue, Im ok with all of them though, I can play carry when i farm and don't die to much, Not bad at pushing or tanking, I think i play best as support/semi-carry.
4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) Nopp

Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:25 pm

alright we re gunna test you in a scrim.
Be online as much as possible from 7pm to 11:59pm
Back to top Go down
blvdlord

blvdlord

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Name: Tom Dong
Other time-consuming activities: music pratice, reading (i aint a nerd!) and school
Time you will play every weeks: mainly on weekends and sometimes durring weekdays (depending on school)

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying. bored and tired of playing by myself and cant gank or do shit but i do have some experience from clans.

2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR well, im mainly a spell caster and supporter type of role, i rarely play tanker's role since killing with brute strength isnt my style and more used to skill based kills so i would think im above average but not pro since i cant really play tankers that well (xept for slardar) best heroes are dazzle,es,rhasta, ommi, enchant, cm, and other support and spell casters.

3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...) supporter and babysitter

4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) no

well, this isnt really my bnet name cuz my other acc for some reason doesnt let me logon so my temp acc name is baked-alaska
Back to top Go down
xyzzy021

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 pm

umm my bn user is xyzzy021
Name -bcpp
activities: lol i preety actives everyday Sad if wasn't i probaly studying:)
Cuz my clan wasn't really active so i wanrted to join an active clan:)
umm my skills? ummmmmmmm- -Um if Pa is too op i will just buy a blademail to kill him:) or any dude that can do pure dmg LIke somedue use Bruiza can do like 1000+ critx or 800+ mroe Smile is easy to kill him when u use blademail n do more pure dmg to him too:)
Support Carry pusher Smile
NOPE i don't use Vent cuz i chinese i use Tencent QQ
Sad i a chinese person:) n i don't speak english well:( Embarassed Well anyway i 10 years old n i live in NYc ChinaTOwn:)
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Name: William Altschul
Other time-consuming activities: School , Homework, Music lessons
Time you will play every weeks: 24 hours usually, it will vary.

Questions

I'm already in the clan and for some reason my original application didn't post, so I'm applying to stay in the clan.

I'm not the greatest player, but i'm getting better and improving each day.

Usually pusher or ganker, I can play carry, but I prefer to leave it in the hands of more experienced players.

Yes

My family travels alot, so from time to time, I won't be able to play for about 2 weeks usually.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:28 pm

Name:Alex Choe (yes im korean)
Other time-consuming activities-DRUMS,smoking weed, drinking partying, hanging with friends, talking to girls and 1 other thing DOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time you will play every weeks: 2 HOURS A DAY AT LEAST USUALLY AROUND NIGHT TIME ON MONDAY THRU THURSDAY, FRIDAY THRU SUNDAY 20 HOURS AT LEAST

BECAUSE i heard this clan was good and played with you guys and you arent bad actually you guys are awesome lol

Im above average but im a fast learner and can play really good when its really important like a scirm or tournament

Support and carry and roamer

Yes
I will make you the best clan ever or will try dying lol

Back to top Go down
Jeremy7

Jeremy7

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:34 pm

Name: Jeremy
Other time-consuming activities: school party alcool sex
Time you will play every weeks: 6 to 10h30 maybe? during the week, and depends on weekends

Questions

1) I apply cuz icy told me to do it

2) skills hmm idk you know mostly how i play eh..

3) my best role is babysitter

4) i have vent

5) my sister is fat

Back to top Go down
TrynStopDis.com

PostSubject: TrynStopDis.com *INSTANT SENSATION*   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

-------
turning 20 in a week, live 30min drive north of downtown toronto, Denis aka DenDen
-------
Hey sup thanks for accepting me already

heres a quick app anyway

Im joining to play with people that have some kind of clue what they are doing Razz.

I'm pretty good at all around dota *great leader, great at support, great at babysitting, clutch carries 3/4 of the time, i dont usually play tank but i know how to build a mean one depending on the sitch, pushing is a piece of cake, initiation is what i do best (pro pudge/potm/etc)

Mics for the win

I'm very easy going i dont keep grudges over dumb mistakes we all make them just dont miss 2 stuns in a row or something *dota rage can be distracting Razz, and if your playing with me your probably going to win Smile

get on vent them shy pussies, it gets lonely Sad
Back to top Go down
Skylighting123

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

my bn user is Skylighting
Name sky
activities:I'm very active
Cuz my friend told me to join this clan Smile
My skill is buying Eul to blow the dude that is using utli:)
Carry pusher
I only use Tencent QQ
Buulickgate
Back to top Go down
Magnum1227

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Basic info:

Name:Cody
Other time-consuming activities:scool/girlfriend
Time you will play every weeks:wekends

Questions

Was suggested to this clan

Ive been playen for about 5 years, real good with meepo average with everbody els

mostly support or tank and sometimes carry(meepo)

yes
im a great guy to play with good sportsman like conduct overall average player with respect
Back to top Go down
Runam

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Basic info:

Name: Peter
Other time-consuming activities: work, my life
Time you will play every weeks: usually a few hours every day

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying. you told me to, i didn't like my prior clan

2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR. i am a fairly skilled player 3+ years experience, play mostly pubs with random scrims and ihs depending on clans i was a part of. i am funny too so that always helps

3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...). usually int support/str support/str initiator. tanks also. i rarely if ever do a carry

4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) nope

5) Finally, write about anything else that you want us to know about yourself. idk
Back to top Go down
NuGaRaD

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Basic info: I play dota for... 7-8 months, I play a lot. I live in Quebec, Canada.

Name: Nicolas (Call me Nico)
Other time-consuming activities: School, computer...
Time you will play every weeks: A LOT.

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying. : I want to be in a clan, I played with some member like 2 months ago (BDnR.Dieux, if i remember, I was on the nickname ''Theomar'' but I changed for now)

2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR : I got a good prediction, i'm smart, i got fast finger (My GF is happy about that too Very Happy), I got nice reflexes.

3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...) : Mostly anything.

4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) Yes.

5) Finally, write about anything else that you want us to know about yourself. : My favorites heros : Nevermore, Pudge, Mirana, Lycanthrope... I HATE... BARATHRUM... (Such no-skill hero)
Back to top Go down
dpu.getoverhere

PostSubject: clan app   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 am

Basic info: i love dota, sn would be haxor1001011 dpu.getoverhere

Name: jacob bonesteel
Other time-consuming activities: bowling, sex
Time you will play every weeks: at least a couple hours a day

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying. because i want to join an active clan that plays dota together and one that i may be able to contribute to when playing tournys and what not.

i play an insane pudge

3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...) what ever you want me to be

4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question) yes

5) Finally, write about anything else that you want us to know about yourself. ive been playing this game for a long time and competed in igames tourneys and ladders.
Back to top Go down
Paladine

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Basic info:

Name:Florent
Other time-consuming activities: work, sports, friends, read Very Happy
Time you will play every weeks: too much xD

Questions

1) Explain why you are applying: I'm tired of playing with noobs or rage mad leavers

2) Tell us about your skills, attributes, and experiences that will help you succeed in becoming a part of the Clan BDnR: I started dota again 2 months ago but before I was playing a lot and I'm goooood

3) What role do you play the best (support/babysitter/carry/tank/pusher/initiate...): I'm a good support but i play everything needed except INVOKER :O

4) Do you have ventrilo (Yes/No question): No

5) Finally, write about anything else that you want us to know about yourself : i love dota and girls
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:00 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
Negro. wrote:
If you want to join our clan as an entire member, you must post in here some informations about yourself. The informations are as follow:

Basic info:

Name: Tony
Other time-consuming activities: School, Swim Team
Time you will play every weeks: 7+ hours

Questions

Already in the clan, so I'm applying so I don't get kicked out of the clan =D

I've been playing DotA for at least 3-4 years, also I fought in Nam

Whatever you guys need me to, however I prefer either ganker or carry.

I get mad easily, don't take it personally.

E: Good point angel, edited to remove my last name.

wtf you are on the swim team and u call ME gay???!!

oh and what do u mean u fought in nam? (i know it means vietnam, hopefully)
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:12 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:

wtf you are on the swim team and u call ME gay???!!

oh and what do u mean u fought in nam? (i know it means vietnam, hopefully)

Yeah, cause chilling with girls in swimsuits for two hours a day is just SOOO FLAMBOYANTLY GAY. But smacking around balls with a bunch of sweaty guys, nope, that's pretty straight.

Also, what else could it mean? I fought in 'Nam.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:23 pm

rofl okay fine u got a point

but im straight
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:25 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:
rofl okay fine u got a point

but im straight

I'm just messing with you.. I don't ACTUALLY think you're gay. Most of the time.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:58 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan members application   Clan members application - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan members application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next