Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Inactivity

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 am

Our forum is active, cool.
Our Channel is not, ?.

It's fun we play ap games on dotacash together, we always win and it happens once a week.

but wait, what happened to our scrims vs other clans, channel activity recruitment etc ?

I mean, bots are online etc, but it looks like im wasting the energy, because only escapethefate1 plays (apemso master)

It's not that i want a channel like the clan CASH one, but really, without my bots, the channel is empty 22 hours on 24.

Most of the time, when i join nobodies online in the clan and i have to play alone with stupid pubs...

I miss the old days when we used to scrim every nights, you know picks, counter-picks, playing vs good teams etc.

Actually the only one that cant play is Panda, he went to another country, but the rest ? christmas is done school started for most of the clan members, so no more parties/family.

I know some people will say "i have a life", well yeah we all have a life and i understand people have other things to do then dota, but playing a 5 hours a week is not that much. ATM, its more like 0.1 hours a week/avrgae members.

Im not pushing anyone... im just asking myself what the fuck is going on... like everyone went "inactive" at the same time :O
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Kronos
Shaman

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:13 am

I can start playing a lot more starting tonight! I was really busy with work

I think we should all text doom 234972234 times until he agrees to play tonight
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

idk i guess after break everyone has made like new promises and trying to be better in their lives like with school/work/family

like me ive been trying to concentrate more on work but on friday nights i can play more!!

not this friday cause ill be fucking a french girl
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:11 pm

yeah i know during the week i dont usually play, but friday saturday and sunday instead of watching pokemon at the TV i play dota. What is : "having a life" ? can you tell me ? If you play video games and you enjoy it, whats the problem, i mean its not good to play too much video games but i guess its something you can do like everything else. When you smoke weed all days with your friends until you get cancer, is that a life ? oh em gee your so cool ! whatever people calling calling video games players "no life" have no reason reasons at all, they are just jealous.

kkthx i tryed to explain something, but o well it was too hard with my english level...
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

im ready to play dota nao!

Negro, I agree with you about "having a life." There are a lot of things people enjoy doing with their free time; why is playing video games considered less socially acceptable than other things?

For instance, I work full-time. In my free time, I:

• volunteer at a free clinic for uninsured people
  • weightlift/run 5mi./play tennis
  • play the piano so well that I've been hired to perform at weddings and fancy parties
  • volunteer at a hospital
  • play DotA
  • write applications/travel to interviews to get into medical school

My mom, on the other hand, doesn't work. Her entire life is free time. This is what she manages to accomplish:

• cooks 3 meals out of the 21 meals we eat each week; shops at grocery store once a week
  • obviously doesn't clean anything because the house is dirty
  • talks on phone/email/facebook all day long
  • once a week, puts laundry in the washing machine and presses the 'start' button (wow, you poor thing! You work sooo hard. Be careful; you wouldn't want to overexert yourself!)
  • nags me about minor things, probably because it makes her feel like she is doing what a parent is "supposed" to do

My friend could have gone to college (rich parents) but decided to be lazy. He now has a baby and works full-time. In his free time, he:

• sits on his couch and watches TV
  • ???
  • nothing else. All he ever does is sit on the couch and watch TV

Both of these people have told me that I have no life scratch Suspect I might use some of my time to play video games, but I also accomplish more of value than both of them combined. When you look at what they actually do with their days, it is clear they have much less of a "life" than I do. But because they don't play video games and I sometimes do, they have an air of moral superiority about them and like to tell themselves that their lives are awesome and fulfilling... but that I am obviously wasting mine if I spend any time playing video games. It would be funny if it weren't so sad

Also... it is pretty annoying when someone is telling me about how awesome their life is and I ask, "So how was last night?" And they say, "I don't remember; too much alcohol." rofl. When I party, at least I remember how much I enjoyed myself. If they can't even remember their life, I think they are automatically wasting their life more than some DotA can waste my life
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:16 pm

lmao thats exactly what i tryed to say Very Happy

alright im online now .page me when you can play !
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm

dude kronos !! you have some mad skills on the piano.. ive played for nine years until i quit just the other month cause i need to concentrate on school.. (i am only a sophmore in highschool...)

oh and DUDE how fast can you run a 5k??
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:28 pm

i do 10k which is like 6.x miles and i can do it in 41min...not really a competitive time but i'm not really a serious runner, i just do it to burn calories
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

dude thats not bad for exercise at all
Back to top Go down
Tha_RacistGuy

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Gonna be pretty active on wednesdays-fridays-saturdays. Got college classes, as well as a part time job and I still got time for dota. So get away with ur lame ass excuses for not having time to play Razz. See you on channel!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:31 pm

yeeeah that's the spirit

*high five*
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

i cant beleive ... it is now 2 AM and there 12 people in channel trying to play dota. . . + my 2 bots wich is 14 @ 2 AM.

Wait what happened ? lol. Chillllllll
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 am

Wasn't this what you wanted?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Inactivity   Clan Inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan Inactivity
Page 1 of 1