Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trolling...

Go down 
+2
Kronos
DoomScythe101
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kronos
Shaman

Trolling... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 am

IM HOME SICK TODAY! EVERYONE PLAY DOTA WIF ME!
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:58 pm

hey i still have 3 more weeks
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:22 pm

WTF dude negro last night was so fucking gay ima tell story in my trolling manner(remember that french girl?)

dudes fucking hier soir jetait a chez elle et nous avons promene 2 miles from school it was okay though i have strong legs

but fucking anyway nous etions avec ses amis (which are fucking weird) and it was going well

i was flirting with her and it was cool for a while things were fun and i was trying to ignore the fact she had a boyfriend.

then at fucking 9 we were outside hanging out and son petit ami venait and i was like WTF he wasnt supposed to be here then all night they were sucking face and i was with her awkward weird ass friends and i left like an hour later pissed off
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:
WTF dude negro last night was so fucking gay ima tell story in my trolling manner(remember that french girl?)

dudes fucking hier soir jetait a chez elle et nous avons promene 2 miles from school it was okay though i have strong legs

but fucking anyway nous etions avec ses amis (which are fucking weird) and it was going well

i was flirting with her and it was cool for a while things were fun and i was trying to ignore the fact she had a boyfriend.

then at fucking 9 we were outside hanging out and son petit ami venait and i was like WTF he wasnt supposed to be here then all night they were sucking face and i was with her awkward weird ass friends and i left like an hour later pissed off

...and on the way out you found 20 dollars.

ISO full english, pl0x.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:23 pm

sorry the way i wanted to say i was afraid negro wouldnt understand it if i was complaining in english cause i dont pay attention and tend to type retarded english
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:38 am

i understand english very well, but when it comes to type it, i dont remember all the words so its hard to try to replace them.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:03 am

Negro. wrote:
i understand english very well, but when it comes to type it, i dont remember all the words so its hard to try to replace them.

Me too, minus the second part. I wonder why that is?
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 am

negro do you get my story?
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:51 pm

yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trolling...   Trolling... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trolling...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: