Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ Empty
PostSubject: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

I recently played a few dotacash games and I realized why i hate them so much.

First of all once you join a DotaCash game your team is :

1. Completly noob (around 700 ELO)

or/and

2. Feeders (Like that sniper ending with a great score of 0-21 - I votekicked, my allies did too, but other team was actually feeding on him, so why should they kick him right ? It's a good way to feed their ELO.

or/and

3. Leavers (MOST of the leavers play dotacash. I am sorry but it is almost impossible to play a damn game without at least 2 leavers on one side, at this point 5v3, it's kinda hard to catch up, BUT your ELO still go down with this loss (wich you dont deserve) and it's really gay.

Other team can be :

1. Team Stacking (Wich is represented by an ELO of 1700+ for each person).

or/and

2. MaPHAcKeRs (They completely ruin the game and we cant do shit, because there are no admins AND you cant even ban HaCkErS when Your owner of the game. But then you can appeal on dotacash.com but guess what i checked it up and that is the usual thing they say : We're sorry, but we registered only one appeal for this guy (hacking)).

or/and

3. "Your team" list (read above).

Well im pretty sure there are plenty other reasons why i hate dotacash but i have to go like now (mom called me and she is mad now O.o)

This Topic is OPEN, so if you'd like to counter post me or if he you have more reasons, go ahead
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:16 pm

yeah but remember those maphackers from 2 days ago that we had an epic comeback against and beat them despite their maphacking?

If they hadn't maphacked, we would have won the game in like 30min and everything would have been much less epic and fun. For example, I never would have bought divine rapier and survived without dying for 20mins and Doom never would have had a heart attack trying to stop me from doing stupid things and dying over the course of those 20mins.

Therefore, maphacking was responsible for fun!

Therefore, maphacking must be a good thing, RITE?
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:49 pm

no remember when we lost vs clan gas and their maphacks (very blatant too)
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 pm

yes rofl clan gas is a bunch of immature 10-year-olds; I wasn't surprised when they started obviously hacking. Seriously, who still thinks that farts are funny enough to name your whole clan after
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 8:34 pm

awwww i remember now why i kinda hated dotacash...

i have 30 wins 6 loss - I got 1 real loss with kronos (but it was fun haha) - other ones ? 2 leavers at start, 1 feeder feeding divine to other team (requested ban - 31 days ban not even a draw), a void ulting team for fun when other team wuz full of ranges and finally a stacked team like we usually do and me with a bbunch of 10 yrs old players.

My point is : i like to play dota for fun, and once i try to play for stats, it ends up i gotta stack teams to make sure my stats wont be affected... i mean cmon i wanna play some dota during the day and my team might not be online so what to do ? and if i gotta wait for team to get on ill have like 1 win a week...

But in HoN when u play "ranked games" u sure will be playing with decent players vs decent players and its whats pretty cool on HoN. Other then that, the game sucks, reason i dont play it.

So what should i do ? play without a team and end up screwing my stats when im trying to keep them good, OR play with AT LEAST 2 friends and win every games (but ending playing 1 game a week - gaining +1 ELO ?)...

/endrage

the nice thing is ill be able to give u all supporter from now on.

Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Get good, brah.

Sorry for not getting on, I've been really busy lately lol.
I might be able to get on tomorrow either mid afternoon or later at night (past 10:30).
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 11:39 am

ill be on tonight negro for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:39 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
Get good, brah.

Sorry for not getting on, I've been really busy lately lol.
I might be able to get on tomorrow either mid afternoon or later at night (past 10:30).

liar Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
Get good, brah.

smd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I had state this weekend (I beasted, ofc), so now I'm done with swimming for a couple of weeks. So maybe I'll actually start getting on!
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm

I feel that now that you get a 2-hour ban if you leave early on, there are a lot less leavers.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 am

nice new banner thing doom lolo
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

Yeah I found out a few days ago that the actual clip in the gif is from this song:

Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

oh finally an official music video for that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@   DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@ Empty

Back to top Go down

DotaCash @@@@@@@@@@@@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: