Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What we should work on etc...

Go down 
+2
DoomScythe101
Negro.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

What we should work on etc... Empty
PostSubject: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Shitz we should work on.
Not scrimming with us? Read below.
Hmm whoever wants to add some new shitz to the list tell me. Took me 30 minutes, you guys better read it -.-

Consistency

Not being a Hot and Cold Player. Being reliable at whatever it is you do, whether it be supporting or roaming. We don't want a player whos skill is like a coin flip.

Warding

Know where to Ward and When to Ward!!! There is logic behind each ward spot, and warding a pointless location doesn't help your team at all. I don't like saying "Why is the map black".

Overriding Stuns

I dont want to see this period. Don't know what it is? Its using a stun while the enemy hero is under the effect of another stun.

Roaming

Know how fog works, Fog is EVERYTHING in roaming. Location location location. Be reliable to gank. 2 Man ganks has recieved a HUGE Buff. Lets take adv. of it.

Communication

Talk to your teammates, you need a lane change, Do it.

Enemy Carries

Roamers, DO NOT LET ENEMY CARRIES FARM!! Don't point it out, DO SOMETHING About it, I don't ever want to see a drow free farming top for 5 minutes.

CARRY TPS

If you dont understand this section, stop reading and uninstall Smile

2nd note : Map awareness, req. for the Tps being effective.

Knowledge

Watch pro replays, and replays of your loses, you will learn much and improve your game, I promise you.

Ask for advice

I'm not going to yell at you if you ask for tips, honestly, ask what you did wrong. We're here to help
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Wards
Wards.
WARDS.
WARDS.
WARDS.
WARDS.

Currently, our supports DO NOT BUY WARDS THE ENTIRE GAME.
THIS IS SO GOD DAMN IMPORTANT I CAN'T STRESS IT ENOUGH.
YOU CAN TELL THAT I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M USING CAPS LOCK.

Here's what appears to be a good guide to wards (couldn't find the one I was looking for but I think it'll do)
Seeing Is Believing (Or Rape)
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm

i buy wards O.o and after negro told me where to put em, im havin no prob
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I use wards a lot too!
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:16 pm

This is just something I've noticed about almost everyone in the clan.

Yes, you buy wards when asked. The problem is, people buy them once or twice, let others place them, and learn nothing about placement. And as a support, you NEED to know that you NEED to buy wards the ENTIRE game (should never be more than 30 seconds without at least one ward up once the creeps spawn). Once you start buying them without being asked, you've improved your game tenfold. (I just wanted to use tenfold in a sentence there)

Before anyone replies "But doom, i always bai wards and place dem in the gud spots the hole game omg i h8 u n00b," I'd like to say, "Good for you. Keep up the great work if you're already doing this every game as a support."
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:27 pm

mmmmhmmmm
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Bluepanda and I are both consistent about warding. The problem is we don't have a fifth team member to play carry, so I have to play carry, so then I am not the wardbitch AND THAT'S WHEN THINGS START GOING DOWNHILL
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:28 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 am

whoa whoa whoa... im consistant in warding too :O
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 pm

I think we need to work on letting the carry get the kill, when you're a carry, you're about to kill someone and then dazzle runs in, hits once and gets the kill, it really doesn't help the team. (Not to say I havn't dont this my fair share of times)
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:04 pm

speaking of pro replays, MYM is my favorite pro dota team.... i watch commentaries on youtube by luminous and i enjoy when MYM gets to play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What we should work on etc...   What we should work on etc... Empty

Back to top Go down

What we should work on etc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: Clan News-
Jump to: