Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans

Go down 
+2
Negro.
DoomScythe101
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans Empty
PostSubject: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:03 am

Like the topic title says, this is a list of all the clans we have come across who we don't plan on playing with again.
Anyways, here we go:

1. Clan Gas- These kids are blatant hackers. We accused them of maphacking because of some shady actions in the game, and they responded with "we've got wards all over the map." Well, I skimmed over the replay at 8x speed, and, lo and behold, they bought zero wards throughout the entire game. Also, they consistently pinged random fogged heroes that they would have had no recent vision of. Awesome.

2. Clan AWA- We played these guys once and lost, bad. They put their best team up against us with like two standins. According to Negro, we played them again a few days later and beat them no problem. However, the next time we offer to scrim again, we're turned down because "we're not scrimming noobs like you again." If we're noobs, and we can beat them, what does that make them? Also, they said 'dw about the obs, they wont bother the game at all.' One of them lagged every 10 seconds warranting a kick, and the other, who clearly was an elitist muff cabbage, was like 'lol pub sent gg im out.' I sure wish I could be as cool as these guys. This is exactly what I DO NOT want our clan to become; a bunch of raging nerds who only pay attention to their wins.

Honorable Mention: Clan oRly- This clan is pretty good and fun to play against; only problem is it seems like when they're losing they complain about lag. Even when we win a teamfight but they're still winning they complain about lag. Then after they assume their dominance again, nothing.

Last edited by DoomScythe101 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Clan QTBK is a bunch of hackers.

@ doom, you should add the replay to the post. A complaint is always better with the proofs.
And other clans are gunna be able to see if we lie or not.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Write me up a description of Clan QTBK and I'll add it in (I don't know the whole story). Also, I'm way too lazy to upload the replay.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 pm

I think Clan Orly is really good to practice against. But they are also assholes. Permanentmarker came into our clan channel and told me that whenever we lose to them, we lose by like 50 kills, and whenever we beat them, it is only because we are playing against their worst lineup. Asshole.

But why should we even believe them if they say we are playing against their worst lineup? After all, they are too dumb to know that they didn't beat the real Loda (There has never been a DDT.Loda; DDT = Ducky's Dream Team, and since their theme was a "dream team" which combined the best players from several different clans, they all continued to use their old tags while in DDT to emphasize their different origins. Hence, KS^Miracle, Met^Miguel, SK.Loda/[-_-]Loda/SK.Banana were all on DDT with completely different tags. Loda never played using a DDT tag). The guy they beat was just some random fanboy who mimics a pro name.

Conclusion: Orly = assholes who are also pretty cocky and stupid. We shouldn't listen to them when they tell us who they have beaten, and we shouldn't listen to them when they say we only ever win against their worst players. On the other hand, they think of a lot of good strategies and there is no denying that their players are very good and really make us raise our game. They are really the best people we have to practice against at the moment. I also liked when we played against Clan Ng or whoever it was we played about 2.5 weeks ago. They were close to our skill level..

Disclaimer--this is only my opinion, not the opinion of anyone else in the clan.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Yeah, that scrim against NG was really fun/a close game. We need to play them some more imo.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:05 am

How do i only have 17 posts? I need to start splitting my long-winded posts into like 10 smaller ones
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:34 am

Just reply in some form to every single other post by anyone, it's what I do.

Like this.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:14 pm

o that is a good idea.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Ya you're doing it right <3
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 pm

mmmmhmmmm
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 pm

BDnR.Baked' wrote:
mmmmhmmmm

See guys, Baked is a pro at this.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 pm

its called the art of mmhmmin, great thing to put when u cant say anything put wanan have more posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Mmmmm..I see.
Back to top Go down
devon
devon

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 am

lol orly is shit compared to stone's team but i havnt talked to them in quite a while i remember
watching a few games of theirs against orly bahahaha they would make orly their bitch and
then orly would qq until the game ended
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

mmmhmmmm..
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:27 pm

yeh good way to get more posts guys
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans   List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Fag/Hacking/Whining/etc. Clans
Page 1 of 1