Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

we need more practice?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blvdlord

blvdlord

we need more practice? Empty
PostSubject: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:13 pm

well through my experience, most players are mainly underskilled or they just cant use heroes. some of the clan memebers i kno its either they cant use a hero in scrims but want to impress or show off, or its either they are uber noobs. ive only played 1 scrim and ive realize that we need more practice in team fights and we need better comunication. i believe we should make some training or something liek that for people so they can understand each other and how our strength lies. we need to have better strategies and better team work through what i have seen.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Agreed, there are some really retarded people that need to just be kicked. I'm obviously not going to mention any names. Also, who did you scrim with? That really makes a difference here; our top lineup is actually very good at teamwork, and we generally win most of our scrims. Substitute someone out however... and you get one guy who doesn't buy wards on CM and then proceeds to feed without providing anything useful to the team.
Back to top Go down
blvdlord

blvdlord

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

scrimmed with dwt, hope negro aproves this training stuff.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Understandably, you misinterpreted my question because I wasn't very clear about it. I meant who was on your team, sorry about the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 am

alaska negro xyxxz... dav_000 jeremy7

Last edited by Negro. on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:06 am

lost cuz of the following reasons:

1. Enigma was falin... failed at least 3 ultimates, he sometimes ulted only 2 people or 1 (called a waste, had to wait over 150 seconds for his next ult - got raxxed byt this time. Many more mistakes but i wont say more... its enough?

2. earthshaker was failing (way worst than enigma)... he never ulted, i dont know maby he did not know what it does.
bought as first item aracane boots followed by battlefury, told him several times to buy a blink dagger, never did. finished the game with those 2 items. did everything wrong, "doesnt know the way to go with es" wich is kinda ez.
went in, did his ult *but we said "wait for enigmas ult". maby he thout he was god and could one shot em all. he just did nothing died fed and we lost the fight.

3.alaska did good with rhasta... well did what he *could* do with those dumbass in our team.

4. yxxy... played sven... worst sven ive ever seen. no reflex not paying attention not listening. but i think i can undersatnd... he is rly 10 years old, asian and does not know hwo to speak english

5. enough said hope to you guys to see where are the mistakes.

6. we had this scrim ez we outpicked em etc...
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:23 pm

7. We weren't playing with DoomScythe101 and his 00ber Pr0ness.

Negro. wrote:
alaska negro xyxxz... dav_000 jeremy7

Seriously, this lineup is like as far from our normal scrim team as you can get lol.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 am

i know lol....
Back to top Go down
blvdlord

blvdlord

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:51 am

wek, still if someone needs training, i can give you abit of training to know your basics and stuff, wisp me in game or on web.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

my new acc for baked alaska and blvdlor, jsut for u guyz to kno
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

make a new topic in the clan news called "New usernames".
This way, people changing their will be able to post it there, and it gives me the chance to know who to delete and that kind of stuff, thank you.
Back to top Go down
BDnR.Baked'

BDnR.Baked'

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we need more practice?   we need more practice? Empty

Back to top Go down

we need more practice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: Clan News-
Jump to: