Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need Frozen Throne !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

We need Frozen Throne ! Empty
PostSubject: We need Frozen Throne !   We need Frozen Throne ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Hello, We are going to get bigger. Autohosting 5 games at a time would be cool. Image 5 games with tha [BDnR] in it. We can do it if we help each other. One of the way is to pool as much tft cd keys as possible. Just to amke sure, Don't give away your own cd keys the one you are using but a second pair of cd keys that you dont need. because i have 39 roc cd keys i will be giving 2 roc cd keys for 1 tft cd keys. this way we will get it to work.

So please if you have a tft cd key that you dont need, dont be greedy and share it, and you will receive 2 roc cd keys.

I currently have 3 tft cd keys and my goal is 5. 5 games at the same time + 2 games hosted by each bot = 10 games = 100 players.

It would be "similar" as all these nubs autohosters such as dotapub, but it WONT turn into a free clan access filled of noob pubstars. This way, Our clan will be popular, people will know us, they will play us, scrim us, and maby we will be sponsored. I am already sponsored by maxfrag (ventrilo hosting provider) so its a good start.

I am currently looking for a league that we could play. Cevo would be a good idea. 2k gold prizes for the first team is kinda cool ! It is free to play and it is easy.
for more informations, www.cevo.com

I know cevo from counter strike source. I knew many friends being sponsored by razor. Imagine, receiving an headseat for free from razor !

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com

We need Frozen Throne !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: Clan BDnR :: Clan News-
Jump to: