Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hero Builds

Go down 
+3
Idontlikeike
DoomScythe101
Negro.
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Alright, I am going to start this new topic becuz people are shy of their build so they dont post it. Nevermind I am not going to post it right now since I am actually typing this on an IpodTouch. Coming Soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:05 am

I'll start the build thread off. Here's one of my favorites for Techies:

Start off with boots of speed and 2x clarities. You should be able to own the retard in your lane easily this way.

Next, save for a sacred relic; this helps Techies get on par with other heroes' damage. This is THE most important step in the build, so if you're going to differentiate, don't do it here.

If you are having trouble farming, buy the pieces for agility treads. Otherwise, grab a demon edge for Buriza. At this point, you should be owning enough that you'll have no trouble getting the crystalis. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy the demon edge first, it's much better in terms of cost.

If there are any problems with this build, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Have fun reading the wall of text!

On Windrunner, I don't really have a certain build, it varies, and I definately don't have a certain starting build (tangoes, circlets, etc..) After that , I usually go phase boots, because I feel windrunner needs the damage. Then, I go for a crystalis and alright, call me dumb, but I sometimes go blademail on windrunner. (And you dont actually have to call me dumb like you did ingame doom.) For crystalis, you'll be throwing out insane amounts of crits with focus fire, Insane amount of crits = Insane amount of damage. For blademail, Windrunner needs the damage and intelligence, and the armor doesn't hurt, besides, 2200 gold ain't that much, 50 gold above a blink dagger, also, when people meet windrunner alone, they often tend to underestimate what wr can do. Especially with the return damage, once they start attacking, they'll start taking damage + focus fire = dead enemy. Also blademail helps especially if your playing against mort, troll, ursa, etc... After that its pretty much up to you, I usually go for buriza, and for lategame, I feel an aghanims is almost necessary. By this point you'll have amassed a huge amount of damage from items (thats what my build focuses on) and you don't want it getting cut by 30% or more. Anywhere past that it's comepletely up to you.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
leo
leo

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:33 pm

ownage with the monster that is pudge. if uve played with me, uve probally seen the awesomeness that is lee with pudge, so if u would like to share the excitement that accompanies playing pudge i would start with the following build.

skills- lvl 1-rot lvl 2,3- hook lvl 4-flesh heap lvl5-hook, after this get ult hook and more rot, like getting 1 rank of flesh heap for the str bonus.

items- its crucial to solo mid with a bottle and to level up as fast as possible then proceed to get mana boots(endless hooks always fun) then u can get a hood/vangaurd depending on the matchup then attempt to finish scepter. Lothars is always good with pudge and gettin that before or after scepter can be quite good. After this u should be going for hearts and thats about it.

Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:

Start off with boots of speed and 2x clarities. You should be able to own the retard in your lane easily this way.

Next, save for a sacred relic; this helps Techies get on par with other heroes' damage. This is THE most important step in the build, so if you're going to differentiate, don't do it here.

If you are having trouble farming, buy the pieces for agility treads. Otherwise, grab a demon edge for Buriza. At this point, you should be owning enough that you'll have no trouble getting the crystalis. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS buy the demon edge first, it's much better in terms of cost.

drunken rofl..
Back to top Go down
devon
devon

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:49 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:

fail
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:31 pm

leo wrote:
ownage with the monster that is pudge. if uve played with me, uve probally seen the awesomeness that is lee with pudge, so if u would like to share the excitement that accompanies playing pudge i would start with the following build.

skills- lvl 1-rot lvl 2,3- hook lvl 4-flesh heap lvl5-hook, after this get ult hook and more rot, like getting 1 rank of flesh heap for the str bonus.

items- its crucial to solo mid with a bottle and to level up as fast as possible then proceed to get mana boots(endless hooks always fun) then u can get a hood/vangaurd depending on the matchup then attempt to finish scepter. Lothars is always good with pudge and gettin that before or after scepter can be quite good. After this u should be going for hearts and thats about it.

LOL, fail, you're doing it soooo wrong. The standard build for pudge is stats/flesh heap.. I thought that was pretty much set in stone lawl
Back to top Go down
devon
devon

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 8:48 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
leo wrote:

LOL, fail, you're doing it soooo wrong. The standard build for pudge is stats/flesh heap.. I thought that was pretty much set in stone lawl

i never knew Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, now you do. Stats/fleshheap is way better than those useless skills hook and rot, and especially better than his ult.
Back to top Go down
leo
leo

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:37 pm

naa i disagree, hook lvl 2 isnt bad, its enough for me to get fb nearly every game
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:03 pm

j/k lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:05 pm

*reviving this thread*

starting with panda (str) since i am in deep favor for him atm

if u have seen me play i start with a salve 1 tango and 1 clarity and 3 gg branches (for magic stick later on)

so i grab treads first and then my magic stick, then dagger

after that i just gota blink, clap, drunken haze the carry, and ulti

and last is aghanims

from this point i make it up on the way on what i should buy and shit
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:31 pm

h1tthefloor wrote:
*reviving this thread*

starting with panda (str) since i am in deep favor for him atm

if u have seen me play i start with a salve 1 tango and 1 clarity and 3 gg branches (for magic stick later on)

so i grab treads first and then my magic stick, then dagger

after that i just gota blink, clap, drunken haze the carry, and ulti

and last is aghanims

from this point i make it up on the way on what i should buy and shit

This is a good build. I have my own variation on it however.

I start off with a QB (panda is an insane last hitter with a QB), a salve, some tangos, and some gg branches. In all likelihood if you're playing panda, you're probably going to have a babysitter of some kind, so just last hit away until you can get soul ring (I prefer SR to wand because it just works PERFECTLY with clap). Then, I grab phase boots- the reason why I get phase boots over treads is that panda can get blocked easily sometimes when setting up a clap, and he usually doesn't need attack speed to get 3-4 chasing attacks off with decent animation canceling and phase boots. Also, I just like the big damage boost phase gives you since with a dagger/scepter build you lack physical damage.

If the game is still not over after this or you're just farming like a motherfather, I get a Linkens, because with Linkens, Scepter, Dagger, and your ult you just become a complete stud muffin. If the game is STILL going on, just get DPS items because your pandas are going to get anally fisted on fire, with horses at this point in the game anyways.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:22 am

i totally agree with linkins

however the difference in our builds just depends on the game i guess
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:21 pm

This build is for Void (one of my fav carries.)

Make sure you lane bot and have a good babysitter so you can farm it up. (And make sure they understand not to take many last hits.) At the start I'll grab a stout shield for protection from harassment (later to be upgraded to PMS), a quelling blade for last hits and 1 tango. Next, I'll grab 2 slippers for PMS from the sideshop, and boots.

Now, depending on the team compositions, I'll either rush MoM before treads, or grab treads and MoM shortly afterwards. When getting MoM, I usually get the recipe first, because if I'm not mistaken, lifesteal and quelling blade do not stack, and I want to be able to have that extra lasthitting ability for as long as possible before MoM, instead of sacrificing it for 10% lifesteal, only to actually upgrade it into a good item 1000 gold later.

By Now, unless you got owned early on, you'll have 1-2 kills. Proceed to gank whenever possible, as long as it's safe and you have buddies to back you up if something goes wrong. Sometimes, I'll ult when ganking a single hero, sometimes not. If I have a team with a good amount of ranged heroes, I'll usually save the ult for teamfights. However, if my team is largely composed of melee heroes, I'll tend to use my ult when ganking 1-2 enemies. Lategame, when Void's dps is built up and can turn the tide of battle, I'll almost always save my ult for teamfights (by then I normally wouldn't need it to gank anyway.)

Back to items! After MoM, I'll normally grab Crystalis and Yasha for DPS, and upgrade Crystalis to Buriza for some insane crits. If you can get these items, you're most likely winning, so I won't usually have time to get another item, but if the enemy just won't give up, grab a butterfly for good measure.

Skillwise, I'll normally max my blink and bash ASAP for some early kills, but if I'm having trouble staying alive, I'll grab a couple levels in evasion.

Anyway, thanks for reading my long and most likely extremely boring guide. Have a good one, and go pwn some n00bz!

Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:10 pm

Alright, I was just playing a pub game and our Mortred went soul ring. Is this viable, or is it just some stupid pubby strat? I sd'd them and they seemed pretty good, so I didn't put it down to just being a noob. I asked why and they said they needed the mana to harass.

Mortred already has paper HP, so why would she get something that decreases it even more?
Mortred's abilities are very low mana costing, and she shouldn't need to use them that much for farming.
Why would Mortred be harassing? They should leave it up to their lane partner and get as much gold as possible.

Is there any viable reason for Soul Ring on Mortred?

Thanks for reading. Any responses would be appreciated. xD
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 am

Idontlikeike wrote:
Alright, I was just playing a pub game and our Mortred went soul ring. Is this viable, or is it just some stupid pubby strat? I sd'd them and they seemed pretty good, so I didn't put it down to just being a noob. I asked why and they said they needed the mana to harass.

Mortred already has paper HP, so why would she get something that decreases it even more?
Mortred's abilities are very low mana costing, and she shouldn't need to use them that much for farming.
Why would Mortred be harassing? They should leave it up to their lane partner and get as much gold as possible.

Is there any viable reason for Soul Ring on Mortred?

Thanks for reading. Any responses would be appreciated. xD

It's not as bad as getting urn or something, but it's borderline retarded. The only spell you'd be casting with SR on PA is dagger, which costs like 40 mana or something like that; that means that you're losing 150 health to gain 150 mana and only using 40 of that mana, or a total of 110 wasted mana (and consequently health). Furthermore, bfury is a great item to be shooting for on PA, so an early perseverance will cover all mana problems. Note that in a serious game you're probably going to want to go treads/pers/bkb before finishing that bfury.

If he was spamming dagger to harass, it's likely he was one of those retards who casts daggers on an enemy with some kind of regen instead of using it to last hit creeps from a distance.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:34 pm

get yasha first before crystalis!
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:50 pm

Give me your reasoning, broski!
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:46 pm

your wr build cant be as good as mine, ike.

RoB, magic stick, phase, meka/pipe, force staff, hex stick. no need for crystalis > buriza -____-
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:46 pm

and yasha gives dmg, attack and movement speed!
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 am

Naked rapier>.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:55 pm

DoomScythe101 wrote:
Naked rapier>.

-____-
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 pm

i thou the forum was dead lololololololol
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
h1tthefloor

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:50 pm

nah me ike and doom still have shit to settle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Builds   Hero Builds Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero Builds
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next