Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scrimmages!

Go down 
+3
Kronos
Negro.
hippy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
hippy

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:29 pm

We should make like at least 2 different scrim teams just in case on of us AFK, because that would make the scrims go a lot smoother if we had some people that could replace us. Scrims are a lot of fun, mixing and matching clan members to make different scrim teams would be a good idea to.. Like for new recruits have the battle against a moderate level scrim team, easy scrim teams can practice on pubs, and the top level scrim teams can do it all!! Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:17 am

Alright lets make a list of what you are talking about. what about baki does it.

Thank you baki we really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
Kronos
Shaman

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Suggestion for scrims:

we should play more scrims. kthx.

great suggestion, i know.
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:53 pm

i know but as u did realiize (i hope you did) i can count the scrim clans with my hand.
And im bored always scrimming gfts cuz we aint gettin better and orly was quite afk the past 2 weeks.
We scrimmed vs AWA and thats fine. I know more clans but or not active or not interested in scrimming.

I think we should join a league, im not talking about a public league/ dotacash or someshitz like that but something like cevo.

www.cevo.com

This way we ll be sure that everyones gunna be online since its scheduled and important
This way we ll be able to practice much more
(Using ventrilo, ward switching, ganks, etc.)

im involved in what im doing but people wont follow n i know it.

e.g. Clan orly has a team on garena they practice and they play together, they all have the same goals etc.

WE are not playing like this. O doom wants to play tonight alright well im gunna see if someones online and if not im out and thats the same for everyone.

Bluepanda is really good but he plays @ totally random times and dont rly care about the scrims.

Whatever i dont know if u understant what im trying to say (poor english) but ...
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Yeh and also i tryed to make a website to make it more intersting etc. First week i was rly making sure everything was updated, uploading replays, i was on the website at least an hour per day, but after like 5 weeks, i realized no one cared about the website, the news etc.

Why should i kick my ass to do something people wont care i even tryed to add a rule (1 post per week)

Only baked ike doom n devon are posting...

Everything could be better if everyone could give a fuck of what is going on in the clan.

What i think is people are joining cuz i have a bot and once u join the clan u get access. They can host games they are happy and thast it.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:37 pm

^ I agree with what negro said. More people need to post on the website Exclamation Though telling people on WC3 instead of on the website itself would help. I kinda agree with what negro said bout people just wanting admin on the bot, but I feel like most people with admin are devoted to the clan (I try to be on for scrims, but homeworks getting to me), however I have gotten 2 invites to other clans and I declined both oh them, Clan PHOO n Clan AtoP (i think).
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

I think the solution here is to only give bot access to those who DO care (like the forum regulars).

Also, the problem with the whole league situation is that most of the people (at least me) in the clan also have lives. So, if we have team practice at 8:00 on Saturday night or something, but I'm going out on a date or something, I'm not going to tell my girlfriend "I've got Warcraft 3 clan practice scheduled for then, how about another time?"

I really like this clan the way it is to be honest, I've been in previous clans that were SUPER SRS and I felt like I had an obligation to get on every single day. This clan, however, is more laid-back, which is good for the more casual players, which I think is the category that most of the people in this clan fall into. Yeah, unless we get five guys who are good at DotA and are willing to devote their time to a league or something, we're probably stuck playing random scrims against GftS and other random clans. To be honest, we really aren't quite there yet. We would really need two more guys who are active and really good at DotA for me to even consider going all the way.

My two cents.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:41 pm

There are a ton of people in our clan who don't want to participate in being in a clan; they just want bot access. And for a few of them, even if they wanted to participate in a clan, they aren't good enough to play in even a semi-competitive game. For instance: I kicked Jeremy7 because I played against him twice in a row in IH and he was bad. He contacts me and turns out to be a very polite nice guy, so I let him back in the clan on the condition that he won't screw us over by trying to join any scrims until he gets better. But then, once he is back in the clan, he tells me that he just wants bot access so he and his friend PinkNBlack/bdnr.pink can play. So...yeah...he isn't interested in getting better or being part of a clan, he just wants bot access.

Then on the other hand, we have players like friendlyrapist (my friend), trynstopdis.com, dota]pro, etc. These players are definitely good enough to play scrims with us, but aren't online in the evenings. Since we recruited them straight from bnet, they might not even know about this website. I don't think it is their fault.

Someone like BluePanda, who is awesome in scrims, I think we should just ask him to be online in the evenings more. Next time we see him, let's ask him.

P.S. My really old clan (before Doom even knew me) played Cevo. I think we would probably lose a lot of our cevo matches, but we would definitely learn a lot and get a lot better. But we need a full team of 5 people to do cevo, so we need bigger time commitments from BluePanda or others.

P.S.S. does anyone else use garena, or it is just me and negro..?
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 pm

I agree with your whole post, Kronos.

TrynStopDis is really good; we need to ask him to try and get on more the next time we see him IMO.

I personally don't like Garena, seems to me like a place where people who don't care enough to fork out 30$ on one of the best games ever play. I don't have it installed and probably never will (unless we completely move to Garena or something).
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 am

My humble opinion--I think this would be an ideal situation to play cevo or more serious scrims:

Doom = carry
Trynstopdis.com/friendlyrapist/etc (THE HIGH-SKILLED YET ACTIVE PLAYER WE STILL NEED TO FIND!) = carry
Negro = wildcard/"teh str hero" ...lol
Kronos = support/ganger wardbitch
Bluepanda = support/ganger

Basically we need 1) BluePanda's phone number so we can get him online for scrims 2) A high-skilled carry who is also willing to give us his contact info for scrims. We have several of these people in the clan already, we just need their contact info so we can get them online when we need them 3) A soundcard for bluepanda -.-

Trynstopdis was really into dotacash, right? What if he had another account to play dotacash on and that is why he is never online..

Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:28 pm

I care Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

I just dont have time since i have school and family during the weekend, but during the weekend nights i care to be with u guys and play.

and MORE SCRIMS!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
devon
devon

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 am

id be playing alot more if my sister wasnt a douche bag "you have to make all a's to get on your computer" what she doesnt know is i get on it anyways its just only in the mornings when she isnt awake and after school when shes not home yet from work so until i get my grades to a's i cant help out but once i get the opportunity i will
Back to top Go down
http://www.yobt.com
Sponsored content

Scrimmages! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrimmages!   Scrimmages! Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrimmages!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: