Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what is leeroy jenkins?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
h1tthefloor

what is leeroy jenkins? Empty
PostSubject: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 pm

something with a youtube video and WOW and a guy?? but i dont understand WOW so im asking here
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Well, this guild was doing a raid, and they were talking about the strategy of the next room (which was filled with bunch of little dragon whelps) and all that shit while Leeroy Jenkins was afk. Suddenly Leeroy gets up yells LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JEEEENKINS and runs into the room and they all die.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:11 pm

what the fuck are you talking about

did u not see that i said i dont know anything about WOW? explain in dumber words please
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 pm

All right.

So this guild (it's like a clan in WoW) were doing a raid, which is a bigger form of a dungeon (a big place with lots of monsters.) And they were discussing the strategy for the next area of the dungeon. Meanwhile on of theyre members (Leeroy Jenkins) was afk. So they're all there, discussing the fight, etc, when Leeroy Jenkins stops being afk, jumps up, yells LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIINS, runs into the next room, makes all the small dragons in there attack the guild, and everyone dies. The end.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm

This huge group of WoW players was about to enter a really dangerous area filled with high-level creeps, and they were planning out what each different character would cast such that they would all be able to survive while they killed the creeps. This whole time, one guy in their group is AFK eating Kentucky Fried Chicken or something, so he is missing all of the plans they are making. Suddenly, he comes back to his computer and screams 'LEEEEEEEROY uh-JENKINNNNNNNNNNNNNS!' and rushes into the dangerous area, and starts getting attacked by all the creeps. Everyone else gets attacked by the creeps too, and they all end up dying. Once everyone is dead, they are all super pissed at Leroy for starting the fight before anyone was ready.

It turned out that the whole video was a hoax, but the clan who made it still claim to this day that, while the video was staged, it was a re-enactment of an event that actually happened to them.

edit: goddamnit i got post-ninja'd by ike
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Kronos wrote:
This huge group of WoW players was about to enter a really dangerous area filled with high-level creeps, and they were planning out what each different character would cast such that they would all be able to survive while they killed the creeps. This whole time, one guy in their group is AFK eating Kentucky Fried Chicken or something, so he is missing all of the plans they are making. Suddenly, he comes back to his computer and screams 'LEEEEEEEROY uh-JENKINNNNNNNNNNNNNS!' and rushes into the dangerous area, and starts getting attacked by all the creeps. Everyone else gets attacked by the creeps too, and they all end up dying. Once everyone is dead, they are all super pissed at Leroy for starting the fight before anyone was ready.

It turned out that the whole video was a hoax, but the clan who made it still claim to this day that, while the video was staged, it was a re-enactment of an event that actually happened to them.

edit: goddamnit i got post-ninja'd by ike

tl;dr version: Some nerds were playing a shitty game and a guy got them all killed.
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm

lool thanks guys
Back to top Go down
h1tthefloor

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:33 am

Haha I saw the video on youtube and it made me laugh now that I understand it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is leeroy jenkins?   what is leeroy jenkins? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is leeroy jenkins?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run] :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: