Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conspiracy Theory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kronos
Shaman

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:22 pm

In honor of this week's awesome episode of Community (here), I have a conspiracy theory to present: 13aki and NO_ONE_SAFE are... *gasp* the same person!

Evidence for this theory:

• 13aki takes a break from dota. Right before he comes back, NO_ONE_SAFE appears in the clan channel and randomly asks to join. He is very interested in who the shamans are, and even asks questions about 13aki
  • 13aki's favorite heroes that he always picks are bloodseeker and visage. In his two tryout games, NO_ONE_SAFE picked bloodseeker and visage
  • After the tryout, we were all talking in the clan channel about why 13aki hadn't been online lately. NO_ONE_SAFE says "lol" a lot and then says he is done for the day. A while later, 13aki comes online for the first time in a long time
  • When 13aki and I were alone in the clan channel, he seemingly randomly asked me if I had recruited anyone yet. No one has ever asked me that before and (in retrospect) the timing seems suspicious. I told him that I had let NO_ONE_SAFE tryout just 2 hours earlier (and yet I still didn't make the connection!). Then, at 5 A.M. this morning, I suddenly sat straight up in my bed and thought, "NO_ONE_SAFE is 13aki?! Motherfucker..!"

Evidence against this theory: none (?)

You all know I'm right.

Last edited by Kronos on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Negro.
Administrator
Negro.

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:54 pm

And i remember when he was playing visage i said : "Ugh it really looks like baki, same gameplay and shit"

O.o
Back to top Go down
https://clan-bdnr.darkbb.com
13aki
13aki

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:44 pm

affraid MY cover has been blown....thanks kronos Shocked i thought i had you all fooled......
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm

dude you completely fooled me at that time. I don't know why I suddenly realized it was you so many hours later, at 5am.

But whyyy?? bounce why did you do it i mean

so funny tho! : D I can't believe I was right! I was half-joking
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 am

Reminds me of when I used the nick 'Peligro' to play with Clan RMPG when dongsoo kicked me out of the clan for not buying dagger on Lion during a pubstomp.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 pm

I deserve an award for being such an awesome detective.

Award, please.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:37 pm

I hereby present you, Kronos]sf, with the esteemed Amazering Detectivizing Awardz0rz.

Let it be known, that on this day, Tuesday, November 23, 2010, a new champion has arisen!
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm underwhelmed
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:49 pm

If I hadn't said anything, no one would have. So accept the award and stop QQing, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kronos
Shaman

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Don't call me bitch, bitch.

P.S. I'm not your buddy, friend
I'm not your friend, guy
I'm not your guy, buddy
I'm not your buddy, friend
I'm not your friend, guy
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:54 pm

I <3 south park.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Best show evar?

I saw the episode with the underpants gnomes yesterday and I totally just realized that that is where this comes from:

Step 1: Do something.
Step 2: Do something else.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

OH EM GEE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conspiracy Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspiracy Theory   Conspiracy Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Conspiracy Theory
Page 1 of 1