Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epic fail from BluePanda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BluePanda

Epic fail from BluePanda Empty
PostSubject: Epic fail from BluePanda   Epic fail from BluePanda EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Uhhhhh.. Don't know why but when my warcraft just crashed.. now my computer just complety fucked up HAHA I'll scan it and do all shit.. see you another day Smile
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail from BluePanda   Epic fail from BluePanda EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Damn man, that sucks. I've had computer issues like that before where it just fucking stops working randomly.. I know how irritating that can be. Any idea when you might be able to fix the problem?
Back to top Go down
BluePanda

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail from BluePanda   Epic fail from BluePanda EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Don't really know.. im not "god" at computer.. and its not my first thing to do right now.. so maybe in 1-2 weeks.. or in 1 month hmm... haha I'll tell you when I'll come back!
P.S. when i open warcraft : my comp just freeze totally.. and it just made my comp so slow right now HAHA .. fail >.>
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail from BluePanda   Epic fail from BluePanda EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

That sucks man Crying or Very sad , hope you get it fixed soon, because idk what we'll do withour your uber l33t skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic fail from BluePanda   Epic fail from BluePanda Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic fail from BluePanda
Page 1 of 1