Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan BDnR [BackDoor and Run]

USEast Dota Clan.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game Empty
PostSubject: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi, guys!

I was thinking, you guys must play some other games besides DotA (H1t if you say runescape I'm never talking with you again). So what are your other favorite games?

My current favorite is Brink, which if you don't know is a new FPS that's pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:26 pm

I used to be big into Guitar Hero but now that I play real drums I don't really play that game any more. I have a PS2 and Wii but I don't really play them that often; some of my favorite games are the Ratchet and Clank series, the Burnout series, Brawl, MKWii, and a few others I can't really remember. I used to be big into pokemon games as well, I still play Pearl from time to time. I keep telling myself that I should get the new 5th gen games but it's 35 bucks I don't really want to spend (or be seen spending, lol).

As far as other PC games go (since that's mostly what I play) I'm a huge fan of both Diablo I and II, and I can't wait for DIII to come out. I also recently torrented the Heroes of Might and Magic series (HOMM3 and Heroes Chronicles since imo the heroes 3 engine is the best). Those are some AMAZING games if you like strategy games, and you can torrent them without too much fear since 3DO declared bankruptcy in 2003. I highly recommend you guys check out Heroes 3. Certainly way ahead of its time.

TL;DR: I play video games.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am

Cool!

I have Heroes 5 and it's pretty boss, though I haven't played it for a while. I stopped even looking at pokemon games after pearl, which I didn't like much at all. I've actually never played Diablo 1, but me and my brother played 2 a bunch. Can't wait for 3! Btw: Do you know if they've announced a release date?
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 pm

(Sorry for double post, but I thought people might miss it if I just edited previous one)

New Question: What is (are) your favorite non-DotA custom map(s)?

Mine are:

Island Defense
Fantasy Life

Back to top Go down
DoomScythe101
Administrator
DoomScythe101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 am

No release date yet, but the public beta is slated for a release in Q3 of this year (which IIRC is July 1 to September 30).

Favorite custom maps:
Elite Snipers (used to be ridiculous at this game when it was still popular, Clan GunZ ftw!)
Elimination Tournament
Pokemon World (usually only 1v1 with a friend)
Hell vs Heaven
Anything with the word "Maul" or "Maul Wars" in it
Blink Arena
Boomerangers
Darwin's Island (if only there was a new version that wasn't fucked by that one WC3 patch)
YouTD and Eeve TD
Ninja Quest (old, old map from RoC but still fun)
The Black Road
Spellcraft
Card Shuffle
Pass the MOTHERFUCKIN' BOMB! (just called pass the bomb)
Golden Team Tournament

Yes, I play this game too much. But these are just some of the many maps off the top of my head that I've been obsessed with ever since I got this game in 2003.
Back to top Go down
Idontlikeike

Idontlikeike

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Now you reminded me of some more of my favorites:

Darwin's Island
Elimination Tournament
Pokemon World (I'm a boss at this game)
Hungry Hungry Felhounds (Kinda)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game   Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite (Non-Dota) Video Game
Page 1 of 1